FYI - 7/05 VOS - Canada cruisers made right

FYI - anyone who sailed the VOS to Bermuda July 05 that was diverted to Canada - Royal Caribbean HAS indeed given credits. I just today received a call as a result of an email I had written them just a month back. I don't read this message board anymore since we swore NEVER to cruise Royal again but read somewhere else that the cruisers from our sailings had DID indeed received credits several months later. We did NOT so I sent off the e-mail especially mad because I had just made final payment on an upcoming Carnival cruise - as I said my family swore off Royal Caribbean based on what we saw as a lack of appreciation of our business. So just now I received a call from their corporate office very apologetic and my credits are on the way in the mail.

So I owe Royal Caribbean a belated apology - I have always enjoyed their product but I was left with the feeling that if something goes wrong - they don't care but this is not the case after all.

I am sure we will use the credits as it doesn't take much to get us on another cruise!

Archived