Changing passengers?

gonna go cruising

Has anyone done this and how late can you do it? I realize there is a fee to do so, but what is the timetable as well? Travel agent has said it is totally up to Princess whether they will even do it or not. Just wanting insight from someone who has done it. Immigration info needs to be completed and not sure how late that can be done.

Thanks!

For security reasons, the manifest for each cruise is closed a few days prior to sailing. I've seen posts stating that no changes can be made within 72 hours of sailing. If you are sailing in at the end of May you still have time. I wouldn't wait too long to make changes if you have to. One person booked into each cabin must remain there, you can't swap both out if I understand the rules correctly.

For security reasons, the manifest for each cruise is closed a few days prior to sailing. I've seen posts stating that no changes can be made within 72 hours of sailing. If you are sailing in at the end of May you still have time. I wouldn't wait too long to make changes if you have to. One person booked into each cabin must remain there, you can't swap both out if I understand the rules correctly.

I have to agree with this as the cruise line has to turn in the list to security 72 hours prior to sailing.

Thanks everyone. It would only be one of the three of us changing so that wont be a problem. It isnt a sure thing yet that one cant go and would need to change out yet. We did get the cancel for any reason insurance in case this happens but will not know for a bit if he can take off work or not. Princess will not talk to me about my reservation due to it being booked through an agent, at least that is what the last one told me. I will bother my agent when it is a for sure thing.

I do appreciate the feedback though. Helps me know all hope is not lost yet!

Archived