Shuttle to Kahaluu Beach

Coolcruise02

Hi there, I remember a shuttle that stopped at the Keauhoe Beach Resort(it's located next to Kahalu'u Beach Park). I think it may be the Ali'i Shuttle. (maybe) I'm doing a little research for an upcoming land vacation. It's been awhile since we've stayed there.

There may be more than one shuttle that has different stops. The phone number for the Ali'i Shuttle is 808-775-7121. You may want to call and ask if they stop at the Kahalu'u Beach Park. If not, maybe they would know which shuttle stops there.

I know I look forward to snorkeling there.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy,

Winnie

There is a white bus with surfbaords painted on it that drives through the pier area and down the main drag to the beaches. It was $10pp for a round trip ticket. He seemed to show up every 20 minutes, depending on traffic. Our favorite bartender clued us in on this one--another nice perk of the American staff was finding out the "secrets" of the ports!

Karen: Aloha!! That's good to know. I've been so busy I haven't been able to come to the boards much recently so I missed your trip altogether. I hope you had a good time.

BTW everyone. Kahalu'u is right there by Keauhou Resort - so if the shuttle stops there you are "right at the beach".

Emi

Hi Emi-

Good to hear from you-I was assuming you were working hard to pay for gas in Hawaii:D

In spite of the rain- we had a great time. We were hoping to snorkel in Kona but it was pouring buckets by the time we got to the beach so we grabbed the shuttle back to do some shopping.

I guess we'll have to plan another trip to see Sunny Hawaii!! Maybe we'll get together then...

Karen: I hope so and sorry to hear you were here during all that rain! Just a good excuse though to come back. *smile* Yep working lots of hours and leaving in a couple of days for vacation to Disneyland. Wooo hooo!!

Archived