Rhapsody Pictures?

• 2 months later...
We took quite a few photos of the ship on a cruise last year. You can find them at the link shown below.

amarillocruisecat - You sure did take a lot of pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them. Looks like you had two nice cruises. I will be going with my husband and two teenage daughters (13 & 15). This will be our first time on Rhapsody. We sailed Century (Celebrity Cruises) a few years back.

How was the overall condition of the ship? Does it look like a 10-year old ship or is she well maintained. What was the bedding like - was it nothing more than a cot and was it uncomfortable?

Did you do any snorkeling? If so do you mind me asking who you used and if you would recommend them?

Again, thanks for sharing your pictures.

Karen

We really liked Rhapsody, but it was our first cruise so we were pretty easy to please. We did not notice any items in need of repair and the ship as a whole seemed to be very clean and well maintained. The mattress on the bed was not very thick (I slept wonderfully anyway), but our travel agent told us that Rhapsody was getting all new bedding as part of a fleet wide program implemented by RCCL this year. Don't know if that has happened yet, though.

We have not taken a snorkeling excursion yet, so can't help you there.

Archived