Re: Zaandam ... Is there an electrical outlet in the bathroom?

Sundiego

On previous cruises, we've taken the 3-outlet expander or the 6-outlet power strip. But I have read that the Zaandam has NO outlet in the bathroom (I am thinking Waterpik!!)

Can somebody tell me how many outlets I can expect (at the desk and in the bathroom).

Many thanks!!

When we were on the Zaandam, we had taken a power strip and did use it for our cameras. I am pretty sure there is 1 plug in the bathroom and 2 in the cabin itself, if I am not mistaken. On the Vista class ships, we did not need the power strip - there were plenty of outlets.

We have been on the S and R class ships and the bathroom outlets are not "regular" outlets. they are wired for the old hairdryers. I noticed that this is true in the suites too, but the suites have a regular oulet in the dressing room. In the non-suite cabins I take along a power strip and sit at the vanity.

GN

Was on the Zaandam in December in a regular outside/window cabin. No plugs in the bathroom but one in the room regular two outlet plug. We did take a power strip and used it for cellphone, camera, hair dryer, curlers, etc..it came in very handy.

Linda

Archived