Wine choices

ugminer

When we booked one of the perks were 2 bottles of wine. Can you request non alchoholic or a replacement beverage instead? Even if we can't I figure one of our fellow passengers will come out the winner of that perk.

Hi ugminer,

I guess it would depend who you booked through. I booked through an online agency last year and that was one of the items we got for booking (also soda cards and one night at Pinnacle). The online agency puts in for these items as they are gifts, so I called them to discuss when I had questions (so I would have called them to request non alcoholic as well). If you booked through TA or HAL then call them directly.

Thank you. I will call them tomorrow. They said I had to wait to make reservations for our Pinnacle perk till onboard so I just thought I would probably have to wait for this one too. You guys are such a lot of help on just about any subject a person can think of. Thanks so much

Can you request non alchoholic or a replacement beverage instead?

Don't worry about it now. Your dining room wine steward will exchange any gift wine or champagne you received for whatever you want. Just take it with you to the dr and he will take care of everything. He will have a record that it was a gift as he is normally the one who filled the gift order for your cabin to begin with.

Better to wait because then he can give you choices for the exchange from what he has onboard and y9ou can discuss it with him. They do this all the time. We always are given both champagne and usually white wine and I exchange them both for red once we get to the dr.

Archived