What does your screen name mean?

spendalot

Some of the names are really creative.. Just curious

My DH named me my name ,he wont tell me why...ha -ha I guess :) (some things are better off unsaid)

SHO are (or is it is) my initials. Shonuf is a Southern expression, meaning absolutely; as in, "You want anuther beer?" "Shonuf!"

I based my screen name on my job and the nickname that some of the guys at work call me. I'm a ramp lead for a regional airline. I worked everything from 19 seater jetstreams to 50 seater regional jets. Since I can do everything with the aircraft (except for flying them) they call me the "Diva". "Airlink" is the company name. So you get "Airlink Diva" :)

FASCINATION 2001

M/V COLUMBIA 2003

OOSTERDAM 2004

WESTERDAM 2005

MIRACLE 2006

WESTERDAM FALL 2006 ??

MAASDAM 2007

DISNEY WONDER 2008

BenchMark Learning is the name of our company - we provide workshops in leadership and management topics, provide executive coaching, and have a really nifty 360 degree leadership/management assessment tool that provides developmental recommendations. We also provide a christian counseling ministry to couples/individuals needing help.

Enough of a "blurb" - but you asked. Benchmark is the name of the metal deelybob that the USGS puts on the top of mountains here in Colorado to indicate the elevation. In other words - the TOP.

SHO are (or is it is) my initials. Shonuf is a Southern expression, meaning absolutely; as in, "You want anuther beer?" "Shonuf!"
Of course, there's the other version of Shonuf...

"Bubba, whatcha you think of my new bikini?"

"Oh, I like it a lot, Honeybuns"

"Shonuf?"

"That it does, Babycakes, that it does.."

LKA are my initials and 1012 was one of my now dearly departed dogs birthday. I acquired the moniker Spud on another board when one of the posters started calling me latka (which is what lka sounds like with pronounced). Another poster said that a latke was a potato pancake. Then the first posted said, fine I'll call her Spud and I said "why not."

'Loca' means crazy......:eek:

so despite those that think I am a Local lady, I am actually a crazy lady!! I believe those cruisers that have met me could probably vouch for me on this one.;)

Nothing Local about this gal, but she is muy loca!!!:cool:

The first letter of my first name starts with "R", therefore "arrz" -- I chose the name as my aol screen name several years ago with the desire to be very anonymous -- and when I first logged on to cruise critic it was the exclusive domain of aol so I just used my aol screen name.

Never found any particular reason to change, and I can still be anonymous if I desire. I have actually only "come out" on one cruise. I can therefore lurk furtively in the background as much as I like.

Archived