Which class of RCI ship do you like the best?

Which class of RCI ship do you like best?  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Which class of RCI ship do you like best?

We have been on Enchantment and loved that ship yet I have no idea what class of ship she is, though best ride of any ship we have ever been on. We like the Voyager Class, AOS and VOS in a few weeks and we are am looking forward, very much, to Brilliance next year which I beleive is Radiance Class which gets raves from anyone who sails them.

I've been on the Voyager class and the Vision class and although I love both beyond words, being as active as I am I'll have to say the Voyager. I have been considering the Radiance class and will probably do one in the next yr 1/2. I hear its beauty is beyond compare!

And who knows what will be my favorite after ultra voyager. I think they may expand on the promanade and make it a 2 story venue as opposed to the 1 story flat. Sorry went off topic!

I'd have to say Voyager, but that's all I've been on! Looking forward to trying out the Radiance class in August on the Serenade. Would also think about Mexican Riviera on Legend or Vision, but not sure how "hard" it is to go from huge ship to slightly smaller ship. Anyone out there gone from Voyager to Vision class and still had a great time? :)

Anyone out there gone from Voyager to Vision class and still had a great time? :)

Went on the Voyager last April then went on the Enchantment in Sept same year. Had a blast on both. I thought it was going to be hard going from one to the other but it wasn't! They were both great ships/classes. No worries! :o

Went on the Voyager last April then went on the Enchantment in Sept same year. Had a blast on both. I thought it was going to be hard going from one to the other but it wasn't! They were both great ships/classes. No worries! :o

Excellent! Good to know!!! I would love to plan a "girls' week away" with some of my friends, and living in CA, Vision and Legend are the closest options for us...

Anyone out there gone from Voyager to Vision class and still had a great time?

Yep, we went on the Voyager first then the Vision. We loved the Vision, I hear the Legend is even more beautiful than the Vision. Give one a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Oh Radiance Class is my favorite. I was just on the Voyager :( and I did not like it. The promenade is oh so narrow, and all those people :eek: ! Watching the parade was near impossible. Now I would not turn down a trip on it :D , I simply would stay away from the promenade.

Annieee

After cruising twice on Carnival with my mom and sister, DH and I chose Radiance to break him into cruising. Since then, we've cruised on Rhapsody and Adventure, and are scheduled to sail on Grandeur this December. While I've always had a wonderful time cruising, the Radiance is, we agree, hands down the most beautiful ship we've ever seen. Also the most "user-friendly" -- floor plan doesn't seem so cut up as on Adventure. Size on the Voyager class wasn't a problem -- we love to go and do -- and we liked the Vision class -- but Rhapsody was showing some signs of wear when we were there, so will be looking closely at Grandeur this December (she's due for refurbishment this fall).

Radiance Class is by far the prettiest ship I've seen. Although Voyager Class are amazing ships, after a week I felt like I had been at the Mall of America.

Radiance has sooooo much glass and you are always aware of being at sea.

Radiance Class is by far the prettiest ship I've seen. Although Voyager Class are amazing ships, after a week I felt like I had been at the Mall of America.

Radiance has sooooo much glass and you are always aware of being at sea.

My only real complaint about Voyager class ships is that they seem to be designed to draw you into the interior of the ship where you can easily forget you are at sea. Even the concierge lounge is an interior room, while the lounge on Radiance Class ships offers great views of the ocean. So much glass throughout the Radiance class ships makes you aware that you are at sea and you can see the terrific scenery from within the ship. I would gladly sail on any class of RCI ship (and have) but Radiance class ships are definitely my favorite.

We have been on the Voyager, Brilliance and Serenade. We will be on the Explorer next March. We love the Radiance class ship. We picked the Explorer for it's itinerary, so we will try that size ship again. Just love to cruise and all these ships are beautiful.

Voyager and that's the only one I've been on! :D

I'm almost afraid to try any other because we LOVED the Navigator. I love the space and size. I love that there are so many different things to do, but I didn't put pressure on myself to do ALL of them!

I hate feeling confined which is why I hadn't cruised since 1985. I was miserable on that cruise - the ship was small - everything was tiny, ugh! For the time being, I'll stick with Voyager class ships :)

Been on Sovereign class (SOS) and Voyager class and loved them both. Sovereign has more of an intimate feel while the Voyager class (VOS, EOS, & MOS) have all been awesome. Active ships for active people.

Loved the Atrium Promenade cabins but finally branching out to balconies. My DW's favorite part of the ship is the adult Solarium pool area. I guess the whole ship is my favorite part (although the Heliport is great to stargaze at night).:cool:

We have sailed on two "Vision" class ships, the Enchantment of the Seas and the Grandeur of thew Seas, and one "Voyager" class ship, the Navagator of the Seas. We loved all three of these ships and would sail on any one of them again, but if I had to pick a favorite, I would pick the Navigator. My favorite part of the Navigator was the Royal Pomenade. That would be the one thing that I would miss on the smaller ships. We will be sailing on the Mariner of the Sea, another "Voyager" class ship, this October.

I still want to try the "Radiance" class also!!

Troy

Archived