Changed my handle! Now MattInFLL

MattInFLL

For any of my board friends... with the move to Fort Lauderdale approaching soon.. and the post count going to nothing with the board changes anyway.. time for a new handle. So Mattinla is now MattInFLL...

Matt!

I'm so happy for you.

But so sorry that those of us in L.A. are losing you!

Hope to see you soon when a cruise takes me out of FLL (which it seems I'm doing at least once per year).

Miss you a lot!

Hobie

Wow, new partner, new state, new state of mind.....and I guess a new job to boot.

Please write me and tell me all the details on your new life....I am very excited for you. Next Feb when I precruise stay before the RSVP cruise...we should get together for dinner.

Should I hit Ft lauderdale before then, expect a invitation to dine.

Again, have a great new life in sunny Florida.....me, I am 3 years away from moving to Florida myself....if they let me in :-)

Matt--Congrats on your new move and life on the "other" coast. Ft Lauderdale IS a lot of fun. I grew up there in the 70's--Has changed a lot since then and you ARE very close to South Beach (not to mention all those ships). Let us know what cruises you have upcoming.

matt...don't worry, we'll help you host all of the "family" coming thru fll. we're in nyc now, home tomorrow...will have to find out what all the changes are on the boards, guess a lot of info was dropped. oh well...see ya over the 4th we guess. mike and jon. come on down you other guys! we know how to party!

I was there these last few days, and got my drivers license and registered to vote, and got my cell phone... I am officially Floridian now I guess... and the heat didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would. But I will enjoy the dry mid-70's of LA for these last several weeks before I leave here for good :)

Matt,

You answered a question for me last week and asked me to email you, but I'm blocked. Could you email me? I'd really appreciate the suggestion you have for regarding booking indirectly for a roomie.

Thanks!

MemphisMark

Archived