**Balcony question on Connie**

Catnip

My mom and I are booked on 4/13/07 on the Constellation. We are booked in a 2-C handicapped cabin by the mid-ship elevator, port side (cabin 6109).

Does anyone know if you can see directly down to the water from the balcony? From the diagram, it looks like on the deck below, there is some kind of something sticking out, which may block the view. ?????

I was on Brilliance of the Seas before and had a cabin on the 7th floor, which had the lifeboat roof on the deck below that obstructed the view from the baclony. On our last cruise, we got the "hump" cabin and could see down with no problems.

Thanks for your help!!

We have been in the room almost right above( On Summit-same design as Connie). The life boat and promenade deck protrude out a small amount but you will have no trouble seeing in all directions and seeing the wake of the ship below. It is not considered an obstructed view cabin.

Thanks for your help! I love to go out on the balcony and look down to the water.........and when we are in port, I like to be able to see straight down to the pier. I hope with this balcony, that is possible! :)

Archived