Oldies Cruise on NCL's Jewel Jan 28, 2007

hlkaplan

I have just booked my cabin on the Rockin the Caribbean Oldies Cruise. I choose this cruise because of the artist that will be onboard. They are having Bowzer and the Stingrays, Johnny Tillotson, Peggy March, Frankie Ford, and Rocky and the Rollers.

The oldies cruise is on NCL's brand new ship the Jewel. The oldies cruise is sailing January 28, 2007, 7 days to the eastern caribbean. The one deciding facotr for us is that kids will be in school. There won't be alot of kids on this cruise.

Oldies Fan,

Cruisin Dude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I called NCL about the entertainment on this cruise and according to them, this is not an "Oldies Themed cruise". They thought, maybe a private group is bringing these entertainers on board? I would like to book this cruise if I can be assured that there will be entertainers from the 50's/60's on board and that it would be abvailable to me. Can anybody help???????

Hi everyone,

This cruise sounds like a wonderful lineup. We do all of these oldies cruises and to clarify, it is not the cruise line who sponsors this but a promoter who gets the groups together and books a block of rooms. I am booked on Carnival Legend 3/8/07 with a lineup of Kenny Vance and the Planotones, Larry Chance (of the Earls), Barbara Harris of the Toys, The Drifters and the Flamingos. If you want more information you can email me directly at emjayeL56@aol.com. I don't think they want you to mention names and numbers here, but this is going to be a great cruise. Leaves Ft. Lauderdale going to Belize, Panama and Costa Rica.

Have a nice night.

maryjo

Archived