Alaska 2007 Inside Passage Ships - from my TA

LisaH

My TA got info from Princess yesterday that the GOLDEN Princess will cruise 7-days RT Seattle on Saturdays.

The SUN will cruise 7-days RT Seattle on Sundays AND drum roll....

The DAWN Princess will cruise 10-days RT San Fran. WOO HOO...

Awesome mini-suite here we come on the Dawn...he said bookings open May 20th.

Thank you Lisa - a lot of people were waiting for this information. I have to say I am surprised the Golden isn't out of San Francisco but I know they will sell it well out of Seattle. Seattle seems to be a hopping market.

Coral, you are welcome...

I am waiting now to find out what the exact itin will be out of San Fran...will it match the Regal's current 10-day for 2006? I am hoping for Glacier Bay National Park over Tracy Arm Fjord...but maybe it does not matter??

This is our first time to Alaska and we are really excited.

Coral, you are welcome...

I am waiting now to find out what the exact itin will be out of San Fran...will it match the Regal's current 10-day for 2006? The 2006 Alasaka brochure listed Tracy Arm Fjord but the Princess website lists Glacier Bay National Park. I am hoping for Glacier Bay...

This is our first time to Alaska and we are really excited.

I thought that the SFO sailings varied in itineraries from sailing to sailing. Some have GB, some Tracy Arm, some have Sitka, others Icy Strait.

I want to see the Southbound itinerary on the Pacific Princess (Hubbard, Tracy Arm and College Fiords and I assume the regular ports) as something different.

You will LOVE Alaska, especially in an aft minisuite!

I thought that the SFO sailings varied in itineraries from sailing to sailing. Some have GB, some Tracy Arm, some have Sitka, others Icy Strait.

I want to see the Southbound itinerary on the Pacific Princess (Hubbard, Tracy Arm and College Fiords and I assume the regular ports) as something different.

You will LOVE Alaska, especially in an aft minisuite!

We have thought about the aft mini-suite....BUT we did have a balcony cabin once on the Sun towards the back and we did not like the vibration...We have not ruled it out but are leaning towards the minis in the middle.

Thanks!!

We have thought about the aft mini-suite....BUT we did have a balcony cabin once on the Sun towards the back and we did not like the vibration...We have not ruled it out but are leaning towards the minis in the middle.

We had a balcony when doing Inside Passage several years ago and lived on it with our binoculars. The wildlife was unbelievable, especially spotting eagles guarding their nests. Have never done an aft balcony cabin, but for inside passage would suggest one on either side of the ship as it would be easier to spot things ahead and more time to view when discovered.

Archived