does anyone know????

deeolasingh

Tef43 is correct.... If you are sailing in 2007, you might want to check this with Carnival because the ports are changing and there is only 1 sea day instead of 2. For at least the first part of 2007, Aruba is being eliminated as a POC and 2 others added in it's place (Antigua and another one I cannot remember right now- sorry!)

I heard one of the new Isnads was Martinique, i could be wrong though.
I certainly hope you're wrong. Martinique is a dreadful place, and not just because it's french. :mad:

Edited to add: The new itinerary on the Carnival website shows St. Lucia and Antigua replacing Aruba and one of the sea days.

Talked to a Carnival rep and it is definitely St. Lucia and Antigua. We are headed on the Destiny in Feb. Were disappointed not going to Aruba. Been to Antigua, but not St. Lucia. We'll make the best of it!! Then today Continental advised us our flights have all changed. Coming home for the better, leaving at 1 instead of noon, but going down, we now have a layover in EWR where we were scheduled on a non-stop. They did away with that flight!:mad: Luckily we are going 3 days early so won't be rushed on cruise day. Thanks for letting me vent!!!!:)

Vent away Sunlover! :) I would actually be excited about St. Lucia since I cannot afford to stay there for a land based vacation.... This would be a reason for me to rebook for sure. I loved the previous itinerary, but this one might be great....

Archived