Where is Carnival Valor going?

Just looked to see where the Valor is this Sunday night... supposed to be Eastern Caribbean cruise to Nassau for Monday. However, looks to be that it is already almost to St.Maarten:confused: Is it normal to switch up the itinerary like this? We will be on the Valor this summer, and have never cruised before... just curious... any answers?

I was on Valor less than 2 months ago. I have been watching her for a long time, and she does not change itinerary. On our cruise, we skipped a port (Costa Maya, MX) due to weather, but we never deviated.

Now, deviations are not unheard of, for various reasons, but Valor is not in the habit of doing that.

If you are asking because you have been to the on board web cams and locator. Is showing the Valor's path for the past couple of days. It is also showing the it is now sailing towards the Western Caribbean. The location part of the site is not always up to date.

If you are asking because you have been to the on board web cams and locator. Is showing the Valor's path for the past couple of days. It is also showing the it is now sailing towards the Western Caribbean. The location part of the site is not always up to date.

Thanks... that is exactly what I saw ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It sure scared this newbie !

:rolleyes:

Archived