Cococay Question

Ok, I am new at all this cruise stuff and we are leaving in two weeks for our first cruise to the Bahamas on Majesty. I was going through a packing list in my head and I was thinking....am I going to need to bring beach towels?? I know they have them on the ship for the pool...but what about cococay or if we decide to swim at a beach in Nassau?? It never even crossed my mind until 30 seconds ago. Do we need to bring our own towels to those places? I know some hotel beaches will have them for use in Nasau, but is that the norm? Should we bring our own or chance finding a beach that offers them? So many things to think about and it is getting down to the wire now...time to start getting serious about getting things packed up, and I was wondering if this was something I need to include. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

The ship supplies towels (1 per person), and will have exchange stations at the pools where you can get clean towels. At some point early in the cruise you will usually find an unattended exchange area - take advantage of this opportunity to get an extra towel!

We were just on the Majesty a few weeks ago and it was great fun. People had no problem getting beach towels; I think the first ones were in the rooms. If you are up to a little excercise on Coco Cay, you can walk the nature travel around almost the entire island.

For an extra great time at Cococay...Go down the huge inflatable slide for $3 !! Me and a girlfriend did this and it was the best time we had all weekend!

Archived