Caves in Cozumel

ribbitribbit

Well, are you talking about the cave diving, 4X4 Caverns and Beach, Caverns and Beach by bus, Bike and Caverns, ATV and Caverns, Zipline and Caverns...? I have done all of them so maybe I can help. What exactly do you want to do?

Hi Solita,

Thanks for responding.:)

We were thinking of the 4x4 caverns and beach. I didn't realize there were so many tours with the word caves in it:p

It seems like a long trip, but I thought it may be something different for the kids to see. I saw the picture on line. Is it many caves or just that one. You get to swim in it right? There are 5 (all adult pricing) of us so it will be quite expensive to do. Don't know if it's worth the money and travel time, or if we should just go into town and to the beaches. I know their snorkeling is supposed to be great.

Thanks for any info you can give

Hi Solita,

It's me again.......

I saw that you did the zip line. Was that through the ship?

We were thinking of this also, but when I looked at a website it looked mostly like just rock climbing.

The Mariner has a rock climbing wall

Thanks again:D

Hey Solita,

Guess Who:eek:

I went on Royal's website and didn't see any other excursions having to do with caves.

Did you do yours through a cruiseship, or did you do them with someone else. Do you have their website>

Also, these tours were the ones that go to the mainland, right?

Thanks a bunch ~ I promise I'm not some kind of wacko:p

• 3 weeks later...

I am back from my cruise, I went on the jeep to caverns, then jeep to beach for lunch and sun. It was Great! Ruben our tour guide at Playma de Carmen was great! The cavern was great! We swam and snorkled in it, saw small catfish, 2 bats. the beach was Xpu Ha (pronounced ish-ba Ha) was beautiful and clean. the free lunch was not that good.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you...WORK! RCCL doesn´t offer the those two tours! The zipline tour that is offered in Cozumel is the Adventure Park which is basically rock climbing towers with one short zipline. The zipline tour I was referring to was the one only offered with Carnival and Disney. It does not have any rock climbing and is fabulous!!! It is something you can do if you come down and stay for awhile...open to people other than cruise line.

• 9 months later...

Hello-

Did you have to rent the scuba equiptment or did they provide it to you as part of the excursion? My husband and I booked the excusion through Carnival and are very excited, but not sure whether we should buy snorkel gear before hand or not.

Any thoughts????

Archived