Fergie and all other Jewelites!

Hey everyone!

Go on over to the RCCL Roll Call board and get our thread going again. We lost our old one since it originated before the cut-off date, so I posted one this morning titled "Jewel 9/11/04 Jewelites!" So try doing an advanced search to find it. I couldn't get to it using the regular search feature, but the advanced one worked. Or maybe if you click on my screen name it will come up. I'm not too sure about these new boards......still feeling my way around.

Carol

Carol, THANK YOU!! I hate being such a dumbbell but I'm really in the dark finding my way around the new boards. I appreciate you calling out my name on a thread and I had to laugh when I saw it. I feel like the lost dog at the end of the pack. I'll get caught up eventually but right now I can't find anything. I did find a new link to a website for Priceline bidding called betterbidding.com while I was fumbling around here. I'll keep looking...fergie

Glad you found me, Fergie. Now let's hope the others in our group find the message on the Roll Call board. I'm still trying to figure things out myself. Like how do you get your topic line in BOLD lettering. I'm working on that one!

Carol

Fergie,

I made a mistake....the thread on the Roll Call board is titled "Jewel 9/11/04 New Thread for Jewelites". Don't know what page it's been pushed back to by now, since it has no replies. Maybe you can revive it and bring it to the top.

C.

Archived