Jeep Adventure

mayaglenn

Hey Everybody - hope you're all cruisin well.

I am curious to hear from anybody that's taken the new Jeep Adventure Tour in Grand Cayman. It has only been offered on Carnival, Costa & NCL so far.

I'm dying to hear a review from a guest...anybody out there?

Tell me the good and the bad.

We did that excursion in February and had a wonderful time. We were the only ones who had signed up and instead of cancelling us we ended up with a private tour. Rum Point was wonderful and the trip to and from full of interesting places. I thought it was well worth the money. We have been to Cayman several times and this was a great way to get away from the crowds. The time before we took the aqua boats and had a blast too.

Thanks for your posts you guys - but this is NOT the tour I'm referring to.

This is a relatively new tour, goes around the island to the Reef Resort and to East End.

The entire tour is broadcast over pirate radio w/ sound track, you drive your own jeep, do a little 4 wheelin and spend an hour at the beach before returning past the Blow Holes, back into George Town.

Does not go to Rum Point or West Bay. I've heard and read great things about both of these tours: Jeep Safari & Off The Beaten Path.

I was just wondering if anybody had something to say about the new tour - Grand Cayman Jeep Adventure.

Thanks again, but still waiting.

Yes! I've been on that Jeep tour! They have a great guide that actually broadcasts live over FM radio all along the way. Tells the guests all about the island history and includes some great humor, mixed with very nice island style music. The stop at the Reef Resort at the east end of the island is very nice. Very nice beach and a great quiet place to relax partway through the tour. Other stops include the wreck of the ten sails, where you actually see the wrecks out on the reef.

Great tour! I'd recommend it to anyone!

Archived