Got any good Splenda dessert recipes?

cruisinqt

I love Splenda and use it in everything. For those of you not familiar with it,it's a calorie free sweetner. But unlike nutrasweet,sugartwin, and the other calorie free sweetners, you can bake with it. It's in Diet RC and lots of sugar free sweets by Blue Bunny, Weight Watchers, and even Klondike. I think it is much better than aspartame and the other calorie free sweetners. There isn't much of an aftertaste and I have a baked apple pie I make with splenda that my husband says is better than a regular apple pie. Big Red now uses splenda in their Diet Big Red and it's very good. And Klondike now uses splenda in their sugar free klondike bars. In fact, their sugar free fudge pops are the same calories and fat grams as weight watchers fudge pops. Only they are much richer and creamier.

Anyway, back to my original request. I like to bake a nice dessert for my family every now and then. I try to keep things as low calorie as possible by using splenda instead of sugar. The only problem is splenda is much lighter than sugar so the recipe is not quite the same. You have to adjust the ingredients a little bit. I'm not one to experiment in the kitchen much. I like a tried and true recipe. So, does anyone have any good splenda recipes they would like to share? I've got a few good splenda recipes I can post if anyone's interested. Anyone want to swap a few recipes?

Thanks for the info. borncruzer. No I haven't tried that recipe yet. I haven't bought a large bag of Splenda recently so I will have to check it out. My whole family likes cheescake so I think we might try it. Does anyone know of any good websites that uses splenda in their recipes?

:) [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]I made a Key Lime Pie w/ Splenda...turned out really good! [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080] ~gina~:) [/color][/size][/font]

Archived