Who is booked for 2007/2008?

I am booked for Jan. 14, 2007 on Rhapsody and then October 14, 2007 on Mariner. I was trying earlier for Voyager but the four cabins that I had wanted were already booked for Jan. 06, 2008. Can't believe they were already gone! But oh well, I may try for a later date.

I'm very happy to hear this. If they refurbish her in Feb 07 I hope they put a concierge lounge in. Do you know where I can find out which ships are getting refurbished?

No, sorry I don't. I only know about Rhapsody through different threads on this board. Also, Rhapsody is going to start splitting time between Galveston and NO:( .

I am curious....Is there any advantage to booking so far ahead? Does RCCL notify you if the price goes down or do you have to be watching for price drops?

When you book so far ahead, do you go through RCCL or a TA?

We have never booked longer than 5-6 months ahead so I am wondering if we should do that if we know our schedules ahead of time.

Just booked Explorer of the Seas for 2/18/07 !!!!!!!!!

Our second cruise...loved the first, but the kids (to be 12 and 16) are excited about the activites on the Explorer. :p

Explorer of the Seas 2/18/07

Carnival Valor 2/19/06

I'm looking for a cruise right now for the October 2007 time frame. Last cruise we booked was a 15 month wait, looks like this will be even longer. Oh well, gives me something to anticipate!! :D This will be my 40th birthday cruise and our 10th wedding anniversary cruise.

I'm looking for a cruise right now for the October 2007 time frame. Last cruise we booked was a 15 month wait, looks like this will be even longer. Oh well, gives me something to anticipate!! :D This will be my 40th birthday cruise and our 10th wedding anniversary cruise.

There's a large group of us CCers waiting until tomorrow to book the Vision of the Seas Mexican Riviera sailing on 10/29/07. Why not come join us?

In addition to my February 2007 Jewel cruise I've had booked for months, I've got Voyager out of Galveston for 1/29/08 and hoping to book the Vision tomorrow.

Mariner.. January 7. 2007... booked it ages ago. Seemes like a really long time away then, but it is really creeping up. May book another while we are on her. Gives mr more time to plan and pay.

After the Freedom opened for booking last year, prices sky rocketed. What I am paying for a balcony for 2007, people are paying for insides on 2006. So, the advantage of booking early is getting the best price, and I was also able to get a hump cabin, it was not showing as one of the 5 cabins available, but my TA was able to book it for me.

I know only too well about booking early and having to change plans, this is my second attempt to sail on the Freedom. I was booked early in 2005 for 2006,plans changed and I had to cancel. Hopefully, nothing will occur in 2007 that will neccesitate changing again.

I am curious....Is there any advantage to booking so far ahead? Does RCCL notify you if the price goes down or do you have to be watching for price drops?

When you book so far ahead, do you go through RCCL or a TA?

We have never booked longer than 5-6 months ahead so I am wondering if we should do that if we know our schedules ahead of time.

Since you will going on a cruise very shortly, I would definitely book your next cruise while onboard to take advantage of the credit they offer for doing this. The main advantage I see in booking ahead is the price. The popular cruises tend to go up. Just booked Hawaii for next year and within a week of it becoming available it went up $200 per person for the category I was purchasing.

As far as booking yourself or using a TA, I would say it's an individual preference. We've always gone through a TA but I booked my upcoming cruise myself and had no problem. I don't believe RCI notifies you if there's a price drop. I managed to get a senior discount on our next cruise but I called them to ask about it (sometimes it pays to be old).

Hope this helps. Happy Cruising!!

We are booked for the Mariner May 20,2007 our first balcony. We are a cabin in the hump is it better? My 12 yr.old can't wait for the activities. I can't wait for next MAY!:D

Voyager of the Seas 1/20/07

We booked early figuring that the prices would not go down. We also were able to grab one of the seemingly well soughtafter coner cabins on deck 10. Now if we could just get Airtran to open the booking for flights we would have everything done except packing. We also wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn across from Bayside and from what we read this hotel books up quite early.

Cliff

Archived