Cabin Question

We booked an Outside cabin for myself, my husband and daugther. I'm assuming that we will be getting the bed and a sofa bed. The actually room comes with an optional pullman. What is that? Does it take up needed space in the room?

We booked an Outside cabin for myself, my husband and daugther. I'm assuming that we will be getting the bed and a sofa bed. The actually room comes with an optional pullman. What is that? Does it take up needed space in the room?

What does the deck plan say- does it say sofa BED and a pullman?? A pullman is a bed that comes down from the ceiling- it rests against the wall out of your way during the day, and the steward will fold it all the way out at night, so that it is like a bunk bed, and put out a ladder for you to use to get into it... almost all cabins have a sofa- but that does not mean that they fold out to sleep on- which is not really a bed anyway but more like a futon on the floor...if you booked thru a TA call and ask exactly what you are getting so that you are not upset, or call RCI and ask while looking at the exact deck plans on the internet- use the symbol guide on the side to help you...

Thanks for your help (you helped with another of my questions too). It is the Splendour of the Seas. Cabin # 3504. It says that stateroom has 3rd Pullman bed available.

Sounds like my daugther would probably get a bigger kick sleeping in the pullman than a sofa bed anyway.

Thanks again

we did the same- DH my self and DS who is 11... the bunk is ok and sort of fun- but depends on the age of your DD

by always starting your ? with the exact ship, the date and/ or itin of the trip, you will get a lot better help... that is an older ship, so someone who has actually sailed her before might be able to help, esp if you put the name of the ship in yr thread title... and give you more 1st hand experience- also you might be able to catch up with people who are just returning from a trip

go to webshots.com and search for the name of the ship and the cabin number- if anyone has ever posted a pic of that exact cabin under that # it will come up in the search- also you can see lots of pics of the ship that people have posted of their trips, and this may answer other questions...

I'm assuming that we will be getting the bed and a sofa bed.

OH- and never ASSUME anything- just keep asking those questions! everyone here will chime in with lots of help!

Archived