Kid friendly hotel advive

knitdiva

Can anybody suggest a kid friendly hotel in FLL or Miami for a pre AND post cruise stay?

My son will be 3 years old when we go on the trip and we would like a pool and if possible close to the beach.

Thank you!

Can anybody suggest a kid friendly hotel in FLL or Miami for a pre AND post cruise stay?

My son will be 3 years old when we go on the trip and we would like a pool and if possible close to the beach.

Thank you!

We had good experiences twice with my young son at the Embassy Suites in FLL (on 17th Street, I think was the exact location). They have a beautiful pool (though the hurrican trashed it badly, I'm sure it's repaired by now). It was a short taxi ride to a nice beach as well.

Have fun!

We have stayed with our three kids at the Wyndham Summerfield Suites at the Miami Airport. It was great. We had a two bedroom suite, kitchen, two bathrooms and little living room for under $150. They gave us a free shuttle from the airport and a free breakfast the next morning for everyone. Highly recommend this place.

We are actually staying in FLL tomorrow night at the Marriott Renaissance - next to the Embassy Suites which I got on Priceline for $69. With taxes it comes to $84 for the night. When I checked the rates a few months ago on the Marriott website, the rate was over $350 for this room. Crazy. So either of these places may work for you too.

Hope this helps.

HeatherC

• 2 weeks later...

Pelican Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.... huge suite-like rooms, lazy river and swimming pool, on the beach, ice cream shop ... need I say more.

This was a great pre-cruise vacation for us. Great time to unwind before the fun on the cruise. (FYI - went with DH, DD 13, DS 10).

Archived