Spirit Class Ext Balcony #6234 & 6281

Can anyone tell me if they have stayed in either of these cabins and if so

is your view really obstructed with the Cat 8D rooms right next door. Also

on #6234 it appears that this balcony is extra large - does anyone happen to have any pictures of these cabins. We are thinking of booking them on

an Hawaiian Cruise and would like to see them if possible.

6281 is a handicapped cabin as is 6232.

6234 sleeps 4 and will be rare if you have two passengers to be able to book this cabin for only 2 unless sailing in an off peak time.

The balcony is bigger. it will look similiar to this- http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1283577025062547426xCvlQF

lifeboats are under you on deck 4 so you wont be able to look stright down into the water. These lifebaots wont block you in any way shape or form.

I have stayed in 6232 which is not a handicapped cabin. 6234 is a designated handicapped cabin. 6232 is a quad. Although it was just my husband and myself we werre still able to secure this cabin and it was fabulous! Huge balcony. Would not hesitate for a moment to get this one again.

It is getting difficult to get 6232 for less than 4 people. I have tried 3 times and no go.. 6234 is for 2 only.. Great balcony...

thats because that cabin is the premium at the cheapest rate. Carnival wants to fill the ship so why book for 2 when they can get 4 in there.

7258 is the same exact cabin only it holds 2 p[eople so if theywont let you book the 32 look on deck 7

We were able to secure cabin #6232 for our Hawaii cruise in Sept 2007 - they said that even tho it was a quad we booked before any occupany restrictions were placed on the cabins. I also asked about having to move should a party of (4) want this room and they said no as it was done before any restrictions were placed on the rooms so that is good news. Does anyone have any pictures of this or like cabin?

Archived