Thoughts for an anniversary surprise??

geminigmd

We are cruising on the Fascination May 15th for our 1 year anniversary and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other websites similar to Wellwishers.com where I could order something in advance to have delivered to our ship as a surprise for my husband. Any ideas would be welcome!!! Thanks in advance!:)

We are cruising on the Fascination May 15th for our 1 year anniversary and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other websites similar to Wellwishers.com where I could order something in advance to have delivered to our ship as a surprise for my husband. Any ideas would be welcome!!! Thanks in advance!:)

You can also order stuff from Carnival.

I have looked at the Carnival options and they are all pretty cheesy. I don't really want any robes, or sunvisors with the Carnival logo on them. No offense to Carnival, I love cruising with them, I just don't need to wear them around town!! I was just looking for something small that could be there when we arrived (or shortly there after). The cruise is kind of our gift to one another but you know surprised are always welcome!!:)

Why don't you make it easy on yourself and buy something locally and carry it on board the ship with you? You could probably get a better deal in a local men's shop than you would get on the ship. Another alternative is to get something at one of the ports of call. If you're going to St Thomas or St Maarten, you could get something nice at reasonable cost. Whatever you do, have a happy asnniversary and a great cruise. ;)

Archived