Goldies

Scooter-n-GB

Just gotta give a thumbs up to Goldies at the "Fish Fry" (Arawak Cay). DW and I were just on the Valor and our first POC was Nassau. Because we were only there until 2, I was worried we would have an issue, so we hopped the #10 to the fish fry, and arrived at approx 10:55 A.M. Small problem, nothing really going on at that time of day on a Monday, apparently, and I wanted some fritters. Walked back and forth and then finally settled on Goldies. Had fritters and and Kalik Gold, and DW who does not eat fish (I was hoping more would be open) had a sky juice.

Story short, I loved the fritters and DW was drunk for the remainder of the stay! Oh, and the Kalik was pretty good to. :)

Anyhow, I recommend Goldies for fritters (and conch salad also from what I hear), and for good friendly, very hospitable locals! Had a great time and we are considering an extended stay in the Bahamas as I type. Just difficult to balance the wanderlust with a nice location when determining where vacation dollars will be allocated. :o

Archived