Crown & Anchor Diamond Level Card??

Hi, I am a diamond member of Crown & Anchor and was wondering what does everyone elses diamond card look like. Years ago when we were silver, gold, etc. the card was color coded and stated your membership level. Now I have a card that is plain and just says Crown and Anchor Membership Card. It doesn't state anywhere on the card the membership level. Is this what everyone else has too?

My card says Platinum Member, although I have been a Diamond member for the past two years (16 cruises). When I called to ask about a new card, the Crown and Anchor people said they stopped putting the levels on the card, so they did not have to replace them. Now, on your cruise documents and on your sea pass account, it will say your level of membership.

I have a Diamond Plus C&A card and luggage tags. They are pretty plain. It's white, says "Diamond Plus" on it, and has the C&A and RCI logos with my name and C&A number. There is RCI contact info on the reverse.

I never got anything to indicate I reached Diamond Level...(We reached that level prior to our most recent cruise on the Monarch last month...

While on that cruise, our cruise card said "DIAMOND MEMBER" in all caps, bold, about a quarter of an inch high across the bottom...and DURING the cruise, they sent a couple of round brass pins that say "Crown & Anchor Society" with a logo with a very small diamond chip in the top of the anchor on cards that say "Congratulations on becoming a Diamond Member"...

...and, yes, it now tells us we're Diamond members on the website...and our cruise docs clearly indicated we were Diamiond members...

...but no new membership cards...

and we received a large envelope on Xmas Eve from RCCL. Inside was a Welcome to Diamond Class letter, 2 Diamond Pins, 4 luggage tags that read DIAMOND MEMBER Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Then a fold out brochure telling us all Diamond Member get. It also stated we needed 14 cruise points to become Diamond Plus.

I have read that Diamond Plus is no big deal, but they are on Freedom for FREE for the pre-cruise PR 2 day sails for TA's & media!

He meant 14 MORE - anyone could figure that out!!!
First of all, Cruisin'again, MACOP is a "she", which ANYONE could figure out if one read the boards regularly, but I would never tell anyone that. That would be rude.

Please feel free to stop stalking me NOW.

I don't have a C&A membership card. All I got when I reached Diamond a month ago was a one page letter welcoming me to Diamond.

I haven't even received the savings certificates other people indicate having received.

Wrona, the only certificates I ever got were right after our very first cruise. Those were the $50 coupons, one for "me" and one for "a friend". I received nothing except a letter from RC upon reaching Diamond level. And it showed up immediately on the website.

Wrona, the only certificates I ever got were right after our very first cruise. Those were the $50 coupons, one for "me" and one for "a friend". I received nothing except a letter from RC upon reaching Diamond level. And it showed up immediately on the website.

I'm talking about the savings certificates that apparently were sent out a couple of weeks ago to all C&A members.

Of course, I never got the $50 friend coupons when I signed up for C&A either.

I'm talking about the savings certificates that apparently were sent out a couple of weeks ago to all C&A members.

Of course, I never got the $50 friend coupons when I signed up for C&A either.

Wrona, if you are referring to the $99 thing, it's the same deal that is a flashing icon at the top of THIS page of CC. There are no certificates in the mailing - just a list of eligible cruises.

Today I received in the mail new c and a cards for diamond plus. they are white and very plain and state diamond plus. I don't know why I'd need them since all you need is your c and a number when you book a cruise. They came with two pins that are different then the diamond pins, bigger with the C and A logo. Also there were four luggage tags enclosed.

Wrona, if you are referring to the $99 thing, it's the same deal that is a flashing icon at the top of THIS page of CC. There are no certificates in the mailing - just a list of eligible cruises.

Hi Merion Mom, i've been waiting to see coupons for the Freedom all i see is for the October sailing. I asked C&A if they will be having any other coupons for the FOS and she said maybe. She mentioned new coupons will be coming out very soon. I guess we would have to get them via on line since the C&A magazine is no longer being mailed. by the way i was upgraded to a grand suite toward the front of the ship. If coupons did come for our sailing, I wonder if I could still use them? Thanks

You can use C&A coupons any time up until final payment day. Sometimes they will accept them after that, even though it is printed on the back that they won't. (no more printed coupons = no more printed warnings :D) So, if you have already booked, but are more than 70 days out, you should still be able to apply the C&A coupon.

:)

Archived