Norwegian Dawn Bermuda/Bahamas Menus

plcruiser

Just wondering if anyone has the current menus for this cruise. I would like to book the speciality restaurants the first day and was wondering what nights would be best for the specialty restaurants.

I think May 13 is the first Dawn cruise this year with this itinerary. In the past we were able to view the menus for the week in the main lobby.

When do you go? We'll be on this cruise May 20 ...

I think May 13 is the first Dawn cruise this year with this itinerary. In the past we were able to view the menus for the week in the main lobby.

When do you go? We'll be on this cruise May 20 ...

We don't leave until June 24th.

plcruiser, I'll let you know when we get back.

MikeKaye, I didn't realize all the ships have the same menus for their 7 day cruises.

The Dawn has just come off a series of 10 and 11 day cruises so it's hard to judge what the menus would be for each of the 7 nights. Did the menus change since the 7 day cruises last Fall or before?

We'll go to the lobby the first day to view the menus and make our specialty restaurant reservations accordingly. We really enjoy the lobster tails so we'll try not to miss the main dining rooms that night.

plcruiser, I'll let you know when we get back.

MikeKaye, I didn't realize all the ships have the same menus for their 7 day cruises.

The Dawn has just come off a series of 10 and 11 day cruises so it's hard to judge what the menus would be for each of the 7 nights. Did the menus change since the 7 day cruises last Fall or before?

We'll go to the lobby the first day to view the menus and make our specialty restaurant reservations accordingly. We really enjoy the lobster tails so we'll try not to miss the main dining rooms that night.

Thanks, I would really appreciate that. Have a great time on your cruise!

Archived