Bermuda Zentih Excursions

mortypro

Bermuda is an incredibly beautiful country and it is very easy to plan and do your own sightseeing. You really don't have to do excursions through the cruiseline. My advice to you would be to pick up a copy of Frommer's Bermuda. That was what I studied and planned our trip by.

Must sees are hard to point out as the whole Island is incredible. Horseshoe Beach should not be missed. When you walk on to the beach there is a hill to your right with a path going up. It is very much worth the climb. Gibb's Hill Lighthouse is a nice climb with great views. Crystal Cave is worth a trip if you have never been in a cave before. The Dockyards are woth going to the spend a few hours. Elbow Beach, Natural Arches beach, Fort Hamilton. It goes on and on.

You have chosen a wonderful place to go to.

[quote name='Ocean Boy']Bermuda is an incredibly beautiful country and it is very easy to plan and do your own sightseeing. You really don't have to do excursions through the cruiseline. My advice to you would be to pick up a copy of Frommer's Bermuda. That was what I studied and planned our trip by.

Must sees are hard to point out as the whole Island is incredible. Horseshoe Beach should not be missed. When you walk on to the beach there is a hill to your right with a path going up. It is very much worth the climb. Gibb's Hill Lighthouse is a nice climb with great views. Crystal Cave is worth a trip if you have never been in a cave before. The Dockyards are woth going to the spend a few hours. Elbow Beach, Natural Arches beach, Fort Hamilton. It goes on and on.

You have chosen a wonderful place to go to.[/QUOTE]

funny we just bought that book today thanks so much!!!

We sailed the Zenith last September. We had booked the excursion offered by Celebrity to the street fair in Hamilton on Wed night as the ship is docked in St. George's at that time. Needless to say that the water was to rough in the canal and they cancelled the excursion. I assume you can take the bus in but when we went the bus stopped running early beacuse of the hurricane damage on the bridge..Go to Elbow beach on Monday before the oter ships come into port. It is really pretty. Go to Swizzle Inn for a good time..Very unique! :p

Archived