Print Carnival deck plans??

galwoods

I want a map of the Carnival ship I will be cruising (the Glory). I wrote for a brochure, but it showed several ships that were similar on one page, so the names of the dining rooms, bars, etc. were not included. I called Carnival and asked for a map of the deck plans and they said they don't give them out because they are available on their website. I told them that the full maps won't print off the website, and they just said that they couldn't help me.

From the Carnival website, when I try to print a deck plan, only the front 1/2 of the ship will print. I tried scrolling down and re-printing and that didn't work. The only way I could do it was to use "PrintScreen" and keep scrolling down for a different view, but it took me 5 scrolls and 5 sheets of paper to get the whole deck and then I had to cut and paste them together - too time consumingto do every deck this way. Does anyone know how I can get the entire deck to print or some other source where I can get a deck plan?

Thank you. It's a big ship and we want to know where things are before we embark.

I havent seen deck plans on line that I can print out. My suggestion is to copy the brochuepage and mark in the names yourself. THe rooms themselves are the same exact thing except the names are different.

I tried this on the old site, don't know if it will still work or not:

Open the deck plan, right click on the image, then click on save or save as. Open the image with a photo program and then print and see if it will fit it all on one page for you. Good luck. Let me know if it works or not. If need be I will try to help you.

What deck on the Glory are you looking for?

I posted this earlier in the week.

Open Word or Works. Go to www.carnival.com and find your ship. Click the deck you what to print. When it comes up click on the picture then right click the mouse. Select Copy. Then go back to the Word or Works document and click into the document - do a right mouse click and select paste (or hold down the control key and hit V - that will Paste it). You can then size it by clicking on the picture and dragging it at the corner. If you know how to use Word or Works you can change the paper to legal - change to landscape and paste several decks on one sheet - side by side. If you have a hard time seeing the small print then I suggest one sheet for each deck. You don't need to print the passenger decks - except the one your on if you want.

sea u onboard - your suggestion did work, but yes the printing was small

serene56 - your idea was logically the simplest and would work

Chriz - Your solution worked great. (I never thought of using a picture program, because I thought of the deck plan as more of a graphic rather than a picture.) I now have my maps for the kids and I to study.

Thank you, everyone for your help. I love this Board!

galwoods

Archived