Best place to get massage

Vacple30

Will be traveling on the Miracle in Aug and wanted to get a beach massage. I had read that they were just as good as the ones at the spa and a lot cheaper. What is the best port to get one? Cozumal or Costa Maya?

Will be traveling on the Miracle in Aug and wanted to get a beach massage. I had read that they were just as good as the ones at the spa and a lot cheaper. What is the best port to get one? Cozumal or Costa Maya?

In Costa Maya, at Pez Quadro's, the locals had a few tables set up, and although we didn't partake, the people getting the massage's didn't look like they were hating it too much:D (I believe the ship's offerings are discounted on Port days also, though)

Can't report on Coz.. Sorry.

Have a great trip!!!!

In Costa Maya, at Pez Quadro's, the locals had a few tables set up, and although we didn't partake, the people getting the massage's didn't look like they were hating it too much:D (I believe the ship's offerings are discounted on Port days also, though)

Can't report on Coz.. Sorry.

Have a great trip!!!!

Very good massage here & also at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. $1 a minute & it's worth every penny. :D

I have gotten alot of massages and hands down I have to say the best one I have ever had was in Costa Maya. There are about 5 booths

(tents) in Mahahual with massage tables, all have signs saying 30 minutes for $20, I negotiated for 50 minutes for $20, right on the beach, listening to the waves and the guy was incredible!!!! Going back in October for another one:)

and out of the way place in NYC was the best one I ever had

• 2 weeks later...
I have gotten alot of massages and hands down I have to say the best one I have ever had was in Costa Maya. There are about 5 booths

(tents) in Mahahual with massage tables, all have signs saying 30 minutes for $20, I negotiated for 50 minutes for $20, right on the beach, listening to the waves and the guy was incredible!!!! Going back in October for another one:)

When you get massaged on the beach, do you get sand rubbed into your skin because it blows around?? That would be the only reason why I would think twice about it. I'm planning to go to Mahahual and it would be great to get a massage and then one of those great seafood lunches I've heard others speak about.

When you get massaged on the beach, do you get sand rubbed into your skin because it blows around?? That would be the only reason why I would think twice about it. I'm planning to go to Mahahual and it would be great to get a massage and then one of those great seafood lunches I've heard others speak about.
Take a look at the third and fourth pictures in the following link. If you get a massage from that booth it should minimize any sand blowing around on the beach level:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=5455032&postcount=25

John

Archived