Triumph - 7419 or 7416 L Shaped Anybody?

legalwife

Has anybody stayed in one of these?

Is there a sofa?

Is the bed facing the balcony?

Is there a refrigerator?

These are the questions my inquiring mind wants to know.

If no answer, I promise to report back in October.

Help me Obewankenobee... (or however you spell it)

We stayed in one of the L-shaped cabins one deck below yours on the Triumph.

I don't know whether this correlates or not since they're different levels, but IIRC, our cabin;

Did not have a sofa, or a refrigerator, and the bed was parallel to the balcony.

We did love the room and it's "extended" balcony however.

• 1 month later...

Thanks alot. I am getting closer! Liberty is in Conquest class and Triumph is in Destiny class so I bet there is some difference as past posts have said. I sure hope our bed is facing the balcony too! Looked great and thanks again.

Anybody else with Destiny class photos?

there isnt much difference in the cabin on the Truimph compared to the Liberty-- only difference is there is a sofa on the triumph and not the Liberty.

THat makes me think the cabin on the Triumph may be a tad bigger then the Liberty.

We also had the L shape cabin on the Liberty and I did not like it. I am spoiled for the aft cabins across the back of the ship and the Liberty L shape was my first side balcony. THe cabin has a lot more sq footage then a reg cabin but a lot of the sq footage is not usable.

THe bathroom door opened to the bed. which for us was rather nice. you can keep the bathroom door opened and watch the waters through the mirror as you are getting ready for the day.

I do have photos of the Triumph on deck 6 but will post them when I get home.

• 3 months later...
there isnt much difference in the cabin on the Truimph compared to the Liberty-- only difference is there is a sofa on the triumph and not the Liberty.

THat makes me think the cabin on the Triumph may be a tad bigger then the Liberty.

We also had the L shape cabin on the Liberty and I did not like it. I am spoiled for the aft cabins across the back of the ship and the Liberty L shape was my first side balcony. THe cabin has a lot more sq footage then a reg cabin but a lot of the sq footage is not usable.

THe bathroom door opened to the bed. which for us was rather nice. you can keep the bathroom door opened and watch the waters through the mirror as you are getting ready for the day.

I do have photos of the Triumph on deck 6 but will post them when I get home.

Got any pics? what cabin were you in?

Got any pics? what cabin were you in?

Are you looking for photos of Liberty or Triumph??

6473 on conquest:

http://community.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

7439 on Liberty

http://family.webshots.com/album/518870349JxUjuz

7434 on Liberty:

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

Triumph

http://community.webshots.com/album/54407529GerSto?start=12

• 2 years later...
Still waiting for info on this particular deck. Still intend to report back in October if no one can help me to those of you who might want to know.

Still waiting.

And waiting...

did you take pictures? please

i am going to be in 7419 in 114 short days :D

did you take pictures? please

i am going to be in 7419 in 114 short days :D

Hi Bluey:

Sorry, but I was out of town till this afternoon.

We really liked this cabin. We were in 7419. Balcony was longer. Now keep in mind this was in 2006, but I am pretty certain the bed was facing the balcony which was important to me. It was definitely in a different configuration than normal cabins and we really enjoyed the longer balcony. We did not hear noise at all from the stairs you might see in layout and I am a light sleeper. Have never had totally aft cabin as I am not into the "wake view" you see, but loved being this far back on the ship on the side. Still like to be able to have my side view.

I looked at the pictures on this link and I would say it looks most like Liberty 7439, best I can recall. They start to run together after a few (which is great!).

I can tell you that we peeked at the 9A wrap which is right beside this cabin and that is why I have it booked on the Victory for October 2010, otherwise I would go for another one of these.

Sorry I don't have pictures, but it was a very good choice for us.

Have fun!

thank you Legalwife. i hope the bed dose face the balcony, that would be great.

i am so ready......

You are very welcome.

And by the way, I thought Hawaii for me would never get here and now I leave next month. Your cruise will be here before you know it.

Have fun!

• 5 months later...

We had this room last week. The balcony is definitely wider but the room is a strange shape. It seems smaller somehow. The hall seems narrower and the tv is only a few inches from the bed so it is difficult to walk that way. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't get this room.

We had this one in dec it was great for us. i loved having the longer balcony. the bed did face the windows for the balcony. it was nice to see out to the water.

we enjoyed the room so much we rebooked it for our b2b in oct.....

we loved the triumph. the staff was great

• 1 year later...
We had this room last week. The balcony is definitely wider but the room is a strange shape. It seems smaller somehow. The hall seems narrower and the tv is only a few inches from the bed so it is difficult to walk that way. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't get this room.

Do you have any pictures? Thanks

Sailing in 34 days!!!! Can't wait!

• 1 month later...

Archived