First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Great WI Sam! Woo hoo WTG!

As per my ticker, we're going on our first ever cruise on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas, sailing out of Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ May, 2007! My 40th b-day is June 8th and my husband's 45th is the same day, so we'll be celebrating my 40th on the cruise. I'm excited and nervous, but incredibly happy to be doing this. I've never been to the Caribbean before either, so this is a big deal for me.

Good job everyone!! Keep up the good work. My husband and I will be going on our first cruise on Dec, 17th. Eastern Carribean on the Norwegian Jewel! He will be 50 in Noember and we will celebrate our 27th anniversary in Oct. So we will be celebrating lots. I will weigh in either tomm night or sat. morning. Hope I do well. Have a goodnight everyone.

Cheryl

Great job Michelle. Good luck to everyone weighing in this weekend. Well, Labor day weekend, you know what that means, parties, cookouts lots of food. Everyone try to stay focused,but enjoy yourselves too. Have a great weekend.:)

Lost 1 pound Saturday then went to a family gathering. 5 families and no one consulted each other on what they were bringing. You can guess what the results were! :eek: Hamburgers, pork chops, chicken, steak, ribs, sausage, lasagne and a vast quantity of side dishes. Desserts ranged from cookies, pies and 4 different kinds of cake. I don't think I will be able to eat until Tuesday!! :D

Everyone have a good week!

Judy

Judy, wtg on the WI. At least you were ahead of the game before the gathering. We had a gathering like that a couple of weeks back where there was a major food orgy involved. I did okay, but with that much food, okay is relative, ,you know? *giggles* I'm sure you didn't do too much damage and a couple of days back on plan will remedy it.

Thanks autumnquest, for the encouragement. I think I can probably fit my 3 square meals in my regular 26 points. The 3 slices of cake and cinnamom bun from the local coffee shop, will hopefully be taken care of with my 35 flex points. (fat chance) Anyway, it's a new day and I'm sweatin' up a storm cleaning my house. But can you imagine that I woke up hungry? :confused:

Judy

Judy....another successful weigh in!! congrats. That is the main thing and all the other stuff will work it's way out. LOL

Anyway, I know you will have a great week and next Saturday there will be another one gone. Mark my words.

Kim

Hi everyone, well I weighed in today and I was the same. I am a little bummed, but it is better than gaining. This weekend was hard. I am kind of glad summer is over,no more cookouts and parties to go to every weekend. Good luck to everyone this week.:)

Hi Gang, I have been taking some time to get my mind right. I went off track for awhile but this is the third day of staying with it.

Have you guys ever tried Veggie Burgers, I love them, just had one for lunch on half a Whole Wheat pita with sliced onions tomatoes and mustard. It was only 3 points and really stays with me.

Sam, don't get bummed just stay with it. Bet it's better next weigh in.

Dianne

Woo Hoo Michelle! Don't frown, down 9.8 so far is awesome. Remember little goals. Try to stay busy this weekend and remember when you get that little hungry feeling that's your body working on getting rid of the fat. Gross but it works for me.

Dianne

Congratulations Michelle:) So i have a good recipe for a cool fall day abd if you like italian sausage. I take hot italian sausage links and I brown them in the oven. Then i cut up some green cabbage, green peppers and onion. I put those in the crock pot, I also add baby carotts and mushrooms. Then I add low sodium chicken broth, about 3 cans. I cook that on low for 8 hours. I also add some garlic and pepper. It is really a good soup. I figure sausage is 3 points and the rest are veggies so it can't be bad. It is very filling. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi,

I'm in the end of week two. So far I've dropped 7.4 lbs in one week. I feel better already. I have tried many diets, but Weight Watchers is the easiet for me. I am going on the NCL Dawn on Jan 7th with three of my friends. I am the heaviest. Hopefully I will drop alot more. I also am going to the Gym and taking Yoga classes. The Dawn has a great fitness center that I plan to use. Two of us were on her last January.

I re post on Tuesday which is Meeting day.

Good luck

Tara

Sea Fan,

I know just what you mean about getting your head in gear. I have been messing about for 4 weeks now after doing quite well. I have at least had a good 50 minute walk today and stuck to the plan. Need to be strict with myself again on Monday before 7.00pm weigh in. I am going away for the next three weekends, so will have to be very good during the week to make up.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon, You need to get back at it. We both do!! I had 4 real good day's slipped a little today but back at now. Try to come up with a plan of what your going to eat or order when your gone on the weekends, then you can make adjustments as you need to. Come On We can do this!!

Welcome Tara, Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when the weight starts coming off. It has to be that we are making better choices. Good for you going to the gym, and I understand yoga is quite a work out! Let us know how it goes Tuesday.

We all know we are going to have those weeks when we think we have done everything right and NO loss, but it will show so stick with it:)

Dianne

P.S. I lost 2 pounds, Now you know why I'm in a good mood:D

Well done Dianne.

I managed to record a 2.5 lb loss at weigh in. However, I normally have my dinner before weighing and this week, because of my son flying in from Canada, I had to weigh in before eating. So it is probably really about 1lb less than that. Thanks for the encouragement though. Have taken 2 50 minute walks since Sunday and eating well, no snacking.

This weekend I am going to Paris on Eurostar (train in tunnel). My drama group are performing at our twin town, Sucy-en-Brie, a suburb, about 12 miles southeast of the city. We will be staying with host families and I will have no control of the food on offer and the wine flows freely. I will need all my will-power to resist going overboard.

My next cruise is on 3rd November and I would really like to lose another 10lbs by then. It has taken me since late February to lose 20lbs so far. I am a classic yo-yo dieter and have given up twice in that time and then started again. I will keep reading here for support!

Cinnamon

Congratulation Cinnamon, I would count the whole 2.5 lb. I have always said I wish WW would let me weigh in at 5:00am ,before breakfast, naked!:eek: :D LOL but they won't!! (Scary Thought)

I took the Chunnel from London to Paris a couple of years ago, what a wonderful way to see the counrty side. You Act, how fun and I'm sure alot of work. Enjoy yourself and try to drink alot of water maybe it will help fill you up.

Judy~Thanks and I hope you get your loss!! I went to my GD birthday party yesterday had a piece of cake and wine (what a combination) but I'm back at it today.

Bye all

Hey cinnamon, good work! You'd be surprised how little, eating before a way in, can affect your loss.

I too am a yoyo dieter, and giving up is my middle name! :o My biggest problem are snacks. I may eat within my point rage, but there are days when a good prtion of them are due to snacks.

Great start, Tara! I would love to exercise more. I'm thinking of buying a rowing machine. I have a foot problem, that is aggrivated by my job.(I clean houses) By the time I get home from work, I have no desire to walk or stand for that matter. Maybe rowing will work.

Congratulations on your loss Kim! (she hasn't posted yet) You're doing so well, especially with all the walking.

Judy

Hi everyone,

You are all doing so well!! I din't get weighed last week. I had company, and then went away for the weekend. Hoping for the best this week. One good thing I did do was told my husband that I didn't want my usual all chocolate cake for my birthday( I am usually the one that eats it all). I did have a little ice cream. After all it was my birthday!!!!(LOL). I have been sick since sunday, It is mostly sinuses and headaches and haven't walked mon or tue. Feeling a little better today, so hopefully I will get out and exercise today(if the rain stops) if not I will put in a tape and hope for the best when I weigh in on saturday. Have a great day, and remember knowing what we have to do is half the battle!

Cheryl :o

Archived