First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Cheryl, Sorry I forgot to reply to you. Wow you gave up chocolate cake, I don't know if I could do that. Happy Birthday late, I hope you weren't sick on that day. I'm always looking for comfort food when I don't feel well so stay stong.

Judy~We are just alike regarding the snacks, some days I will stay with in the points but it's nothing healthy. When I do that I rarely have a loss that week. Take care of that foot, don't you have to push against something with a rowing machine? Would that bother your foot.

Dianne

Wow! Everyone is doing fantastic. Congratulations.

Diane, hopefully the rowing wouldn't bother the foot that much, since it's not load bearing.(and I have a load to bear!:D )

Hey Cheryl, I give you a lot of credit to refuse cake! Ask Jalakim. I'd run over you to get a piece of birthday cake.

Keep up the good work gang.

Judy

Hello everyone and congrats on all the weight loss! I need to check here more than once a week..it gets alittle confusing on what everyone is up too.

Well, today was the day..down 3lbs. Week 4..gone 12.8 lbs. I'm starting to think I can do this..just not looking at the big (and I mean big! LOL) picture. Taking one week at a time..April will be here before you know it. You know how that goes..cruise time rolls around and you think why didn't I try harder to lose my weight.

Thanks again for all the encouragement.

Michelle

hi everyone,

Weighed in tonight instead of tomm morn. i was really surprised that I lost 2.2. Thats a total of 14.2 since Aug. 12th.!!! I am excited. Didn't think I did good. When I was sick iIdidn't exercise at all. Think we will go out to dinner tonight since didn't get to do that for my birthday on tuesday when I was sick. Start my tracker for nthis week tomm morning.

Set in final payment for the cruise today, so reality has set in, got to get up and move, move ,move! Have a great weekend and week everyone.

Cheryl :)

Congrats to Cheryl and Michelle! You guys are doing great.

I weighed in today with a 1.4 loss. I'm a happy woman. I've been wearing the same outfit every Saturday to weigh in, and today when I got dressed, the capris were a bit baggy in the behind and the blouse was a bit sloppy. Think I'll shrink them in the dryer. Feels good!

I know I shouldn't celebrate with food, but I'm looking forward to some Baked Lays and the new Poseidon movie?

Judy

Judy, That's so wonderful, I do the same thing wear the same outfit they are probably getting tired of seeing me in it:D . I had a gain .2, 2/10ths of a pound guess I better get exercising more.

Have a good one every body.

Dianne

Diane, .2 in my opinion, is as close to staying the same as you can get! I'm sure next week will show a loss.

Unfortunately I got carried away with the Baked Lays chips, last night.:eek: I won't be buying those again for awhile. Salads here I come!

Have a great week gang!

Judy

Dianne,

I agree with Judy. A gain of .2 is like staying the same. Don't be to concerned. Just look forward to next weigh in and all we can do is try our best. God job Judy, good job everyone. No matter what the scale says it doesn't look like anyone is giving up. Thats what really matters! Have a great week everyone.

Cheryl :)

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. :o My weigh in day was on Labor Day, so no meeting and then my MIL came to visit and things have been very hectic. I have weighed in tonight and lost 2.2 lbs plus 1.4 last week so I over the moon. :D

Judy, Michelle, Cheryl and Diane...Great job. :D

Kim

Kim~Good to see you back, glad your doing so well . Keep it up!!

Michelle~ Your not alone, tough Sunday for me too. So now we start again.

Cheryl~Trust me, we wouldn't be doing well with out your support also. Keep smiling.

Dianne

Went to meeting last night. It was a party to celebrate 10 years of the points system.

Now I know that last week's 2.5lb loss was a fluke, due to not having my evening meal before class...........

And I know that I have just spent 3 days near Paris staying with a host twin-town lovely lady, had no control of what I was offered to eat and on Saturday night, dinner was at 11.30pm after the show, but............

A 3 lb gain!!!!

Back on veggie soup today.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon, Diane is right. Probably a lot of fluid retention and 3 days in Paris. (By the way, I'll take a gain for 3 days in Paris!!:D) Hang in there!

This is a great support system. Lots of positive vibes. Maybe someday we'll get a WW cruise going, so we can meet each other.

Judy

Hi Everyone! I just joined Weight Watchers yesterday. Actually, I've coordinated an At Work program. We will be meeting every Monday during the lunch hour. It was a lot of fun! The scale was intimidating.

Over the past 2 days, I've had a hard time eating my full 24 points. I'm sure you don't want to hear this but maybe if I list what I've had, somone can help me bulk it up a bit.

Breakfast (I hate breakfast): 2 plums = 1 point

Lunch: Turkey Wrap with Bacon, lettuce, cucumber, and mustard = 5 points

Snack: Tiger's Milk protein bar = 3 points

So far I'm at 9 points with 15 more to eat at dinner :eek: plus I walk 30-40 min. a day and from what I've learned I'll have to start adding points because of this by the 3rd week...

I'm way off, I know, and am in need of some serious guidance :confused:

AloahPride,

I too am having trouble getting the full points in. They told me to stop using lite products and the weight watchers bread. Breakfast is key. I know, I know, I hate eating breakfast, but I am forcing myself to have something. You could have a bagel and cream cheese and there you have 8 points!!! Another option is toast with peanut butter. Great energy boost also. Food doesn't have to be "diet" food. Everything has a point value so if you have to eat something high in points to make your total...eat it. I finally ate my quota of points last week...fully ready to prove my leader wrong...and I had the best loss in weeks. The only one proved wrong was me. Also the exercise points do NOT have to eaten. That is also a plus.

Keep in touch. this is a great place to find support. We have a great group here, and don't forget to let us know how your week went.:D

Kim

Archived