First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Hi Judy, I hope you are feeling better! I think we get so hungary when we are sick because we really are just TIRED. My WW Leader keeps reminding us that if its late at night and was a rummaging around for something to eat we should just go to bed because we are probably tired. We need sleep to get energy, and if we don't sleep we need energy from somewhere else - food.

It just occured to me that THIS might be why we all get so hungary when we are ill.

Congrats on the 2.2!! I go for my weigh in in a few hours, but I had a fabulous weekend!! 2 pairs of jeans are too big, 2 pairs of shorts that were too tight are baggy now, 1 pair of jeans that was too tight when I bought them a year ago FIT now, and an evening dress my DH bought me when I was 18 (and never had the chance to wear) FITS!!! It's the dress I wanted to wear on Christmas during our Cruise and I'm so excited. Even if I haven't lost this week, I'm just over the moon!!

Take care, everyone!!

Good work Sam73! Feels good, huh?

I weighed in today because our meeting is cancelled on Friday and Saturday. So, 2 days early, different weigh in clothes and a full breakfast on my stomach.....I still lost .8. :D I'm glad cause I didn't hold back at the party Saturday night. Potato chips, buffet food and birthday cake!!:eek: Kim on the other hand refused all the goodies. She has such great willpower! (she's my hero:D )

Have a good week
Judy

[quote name='sam73']AlohaPride, that is the most awesome feeling, to put on clothes and have them be baggy or too big, so much better than the scale. Keep up the hard work:)[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is true. Skinny tastes so much better than any food ever could!

btw, I only lost .5 pound, but my WW Leader says it's obvious I'm loosing inches. She says the pounds will come off later :D

BTW, CONGRATS on you loss!!

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on for awhile. Good work everyone and hope everyone is feeling better. Last week I had a slight gain of .8 I did weigh in a day early. Who knows. Weighed in today and made up for it. Lost 2.8! Down 22.8. Went over my 10% Will go to the meeting in the morning and get my keyring!!! Going out to dinner tomm night. Anniversary was today, but had something else to do. I will probally over do it, but I will just try and exercise more. I think i deserve a good dinner for 27 years. Just under 2 months till the cruise. Hope I can lose another 20. The cruise will be the belated anniversay and hubbys 50th birthday bash. All ready told my self I will not be mad if i gain a couple on the cruise. Have to have some fun. keep up the good work everyone. have a great week.

Cheryl :o

Judy, Mary, Shelia and Cheryl.........BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't weigh in this week. By the time I got back from Cape Breton ( Judy ..JP46..and Mom are there) it was too late. Just as well, despite what Judy says I did have the buffett at the party, just managed to stay away from the sweets. Hopefully I will walk it off this week. I weigh in on Monday and that should tell the tale.

Have agreat weekend everyone.

Kim

congrats, Kim and alohapride. I weigh in tommorow, I know it is not going to be good. All I have done is eat for the 4 days. I have not been feeling well, no energy, so all I want to do is eat. I guess if eating and gaining keeps me from being sick on my cruise that is ok. I leave Sunday so i am a little nervous, I hope whatever this is goes away by then. Of course then I have to worry about what I will gain on the cruise. Oh well I will take it back off when I get back. I will post tommorow and let everyone know the damage, Iam thinking 4 pounds.:rolleyes:

[quote name='jalakim']Slowly but surely I guess.

Kim[/quote]

Hi, Kim! Congrats on your loss!! I was thinking yesterday about how slowly the weight is coming off. That's when it occurred to me that we didn't put on our weight over night, so it wont come off over night. My DH just recently lost approximately 65 pounds, but it has taken him at least a year of running [I]every[/I] night without fail. He's up to 4 miles a day with 30 min. of weights before hand. I'm glad I only have to watch what I eat ;)

Congrats, EVERYONE!!

Hey everyone! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

I'm with you Sam73. I can't seem to get over the cold and we're so busy with the house and another craft show coming up, I don't know if I'm coming or going. Just feeling run down. I can't seem to start an exercise routine. I probably won't until after Xmas. If I can stay the same this week, I'll be happy. The next 3 days I'll really have to watch it.

On a happy note, I didn't buy any chips or bars for halloween, and only ate a few tiny bags of skittles and Swedish berries (candy). All were counted in my flex points. (I hate Halloween!) Now my next challange is not to eat any goodies at my clients houses, which I tend to do.:o

Judy

Alright, I gained 3 pounds ugh:( I am not going to beat myself up about it. I am feeling better so I am glad about that. I leave Sunday for my cruise, I am sure I will probaly gain more, but I will get back on track when I come back. I have come so far there is no going back.:)

Shelia,

Go and have a blast and don't even give it a second thought. You can start up the battle again when you get back. Just remember all of us ( sigh) jealous devils when you are out there and have a foo foo drink in our honor!!!

Kim

Hi all,
We are off on our Zenith cruise today. I stopped WW for the last 2 weeks for various reasons. Have put on 1lb but that is a minor add just before 14 nights on a ship!

Thanks for all the help and encouragement. I am 23 lbs less than my last cruise and the clothes are much more comfortable.

Good luck to all losers, I'll check in again in December!
Cinnamon

Shelia and cinnamon, have wonderful cruises!!! Alohapride, thank you for the anniversary wishes. We went out to dinner last saturday and enjoyed it very much. Then on sunday I over ate again. I was really worried about all that I ate. So I made sure I worked harder till weigh in today. I was scared to get on the scale, but to my surprise I lost another 2.2. They water and exercise saved me!!! That brings the total to 25. Forty four days till we board the ship and 42 days till we leave for 2 day precruise in Miami. Hope to lose 15 more before then. Got the documents in the mail today!!! I am just a little excited:D.Called our friends in Ohio that are going with us. They didn't get theres. They just laugh at me because I am so excited about our first cruise. Can't wait!!! Have a great week everyone and will catch up to you next week.

Cheryl

Good work, Cheryl! How I wish I was going on a cruise soon!!

I was surprised myself today with a 2.4 loss. This puts me below 200 lbs. Haven't been there in a while. Went out to look for new clothes, but I hate what's out there, and I don't want to buy too much at this point. Maybe it's time to dust off the sewing machine and alter a few things. (I hate to sew)I'm down to 2 prs of pants and 3 tops that fit properly!:eek:

Have a great week!
Judy

Thank you Judy. Not having a great week. I just keep on doing the exercise and hope that will counter act some of the damage!! I got my cruise docs, but hubby still hasn't gotten his. I think I will call tomm and see whats going on. I ordered some capris when I started Weight watchers and ordered them a size smaller. Thing is to get them to fit now I have to pull them all the way up and tie them tight. But that is a good thing!

I know what you mean about the clothes, they are really something. Hopefully when we all reach goal :) we will be able to find something nice. Isn't it a great feeling to be below 200!!! I was excited when I got there too. Now on our weigh to goal. Have a great week everyone.

Cheryl

Hi Everyone,

Judy, as ususal, you are doing fantastic!!! ( and looking pretty dam good too, as I got to see her a few weeks ago)

Cheryl it is so great that your clothes have to be tied tight. You will have a blast.

I lost 1.8 this week for a total of 27.2. I am .8 from my 10%. ( I know .....do the math!!!)

Have a great week everone.

Kim

Hi everyone! This is just a quick check in! Bon Voyage to all those on/leaving for cruises. I'm so jealous! I only have a month more....hopefully I'll make it!

I had weigh in today and lost another 1.4 pounds. Total is now 11.4. I'm only 6.6 pounds away from 10%. Which is exciting because some WW info said to budget 6 months to reach the first 10%! YAY!!

Anyways, congrats to all the LOOSERS!

And I'll see you "lighter" :D

Hello everyone, I am back from my cruise. I had a wonderful time. I weighed in today and I gained 2 pounds. Not so bad considering all I did was eat, drink and relax. Back to reality now.Back to counting points.:)

Archived