TV on fantasy class ships?

letsgocruz1

We are sailing on the Fantasy on Saturday. I am really addicted to Survivor and the finale is Sunday night (yes I know alot of you are thinking "watch TV on a cruise", but we enjy it...we'll order some snacks from room service and veg out). Do you think we will be able to watch it? Sunday is a sea day, but we'll be on our way to Grand Turk if that makes a difference. Thank you

YOUR PATHETIC! Are you really that addicted to Survivor?

Hey, if you find out let me know...I kinda doubt it though. I was really BUMMED when I realized last week, I was gonna miss the FINAL!

I am not so pathetic that I'll stroke out if I miss it or anything!! :D But if given the option, yes I would like to see whose name is called as the winner. I would skip the reunion hour, tho...so I guess I'm not *that* bad!

Are you sailing on that date as well?

Both of you are welcome to our meet and greet on Saturday after the muster drill on the lido deck by the pool bar. See our roll call. Hope to see you there!

Also as a side note, leave additional time if you are travelling south on I-95 as there have been some brush fires in the area that have closed off the highway, at times, due to heavy smoke!

Keep on cruising!:)

Lois

Elation last week had CBS from Denver via satellite. I would think it would be the same for most if not all ships... just be aware that the time zone thing is all screwy if you aren't from that region. The 11 news was on at like 1am or something on the ship.

We didn't have any network TV on Fantasy two weeks ago that we found..heck, there wasn't even a channel guide! I DVR'd everything.. Two years ago we were on ship when finale of the Amazing Race was on (which didn't come in) and lo and behold, the internet cafe was jumpin' the next day with people trying to find out who won!

On Miracle on Western Carib itin in Feb. '05 we did watch Survivor in the cabin one night on a station from Erie PA so it might be worth checking just to see????

Archived