Rhapsody or Grandeur?

I havent been on either of the ships, but going by the itenerary, I would for sure go with Grandeur of the Seas. I've been to both, and I would pick Costa Maya over Key West any day. Out of six cruises, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman are my favorite ports of call. So, IMO, go with Granduer.

Navigator of the Seas 6/06:D

Jewel of the Seas 4/06

Mariner of the Seas 7/05

Adventure of the Seas 7/04

Voyager of the Seas 5/04

Imagination 7/03

Soveriegn of the Seas 7/00

I have been on both ships and been to all of the ports you mentioned. I think all of the ports are good. Key West and Costa Maya are not as great as the other ports, in my opinion, but still lots of fun. Key West has a lot of shopping, great bars, great sunset celebration, very clean, some water sports, like sailing, boat tours, etc. Costa Maya is a very quaint fishing village, I liked it a lot, but some people do not as it is a little primative, but the people are very friendly, the port is beautiful and there are some nice little beach bars to go to.

As far as the ships go, they are very similar as they are sister ships. Both are great, but I absolutely love the Rhapsody, there is something special about it and Galveston is a great little port.

You can't go wrong with either choice. Have a great time.

Archived