Serenade Pictures from 4/22 sailing

Hello everyone. We had a wonderful cruise on Serenade 4/22. I plan on writing a review in the next week or so. In the meantime, if you click on the link below and then click on the Serenade of the Seas pictures, you will find our pics from the cruise! Enjoy...we did!

Hello everyone. We had a wonderful cruise on Serenade 4/22. I plan on writing a review in the next week or so. In the meantime, if you click on the link below and then click on the Serenade of the Seas pictures, you will find our pics from the cruise! Enjoy...we did!

We were on the ship the week before you. Some of my pictures look the same as yours. Glad you had a good time. Looks like the weather was perfect.

I enjoyed your pictures. wesailed on Serenade in 06/04 to Alaska. Did you happen to see a waiter named Kem? He was our best waiter in all of our ten cruises!

Thanks for posting your photos. We were on the Serenade this past January. We liked it so much that we are going again early in January 2007!! It looks like you had much better weather than we had.

Judy & Steve

Archived