Safety Deposit Boxes on Xpedition?

Babo02

Although this trip is all-inclusive, we will still have some things that need to be stored safely when we are out and about. Are there safety deposit boxes in the cabins or do you store valuables elsewhere?

Bonnie:)

Pleasure. Have a great time. My husband and I have not stopped dreaming about and talking about this trip since we got home last month. Have a sensational time.

When the ship is anchored, is there a lot of rocking or rolling? We leave in August and wondered about this. Glad to hear aout the safes. Sounds like you had a great time.

Dorothy & Morty:) :) :)

My husband and I are going to take either the patches that go behind the ear or Bonine (called Bonamine in Canada) just in case. There was a poster who mentioned that he/she took Bonine at bedtime because a couple of nights it was rocky.

We went prepared with Transderm Scopalamine patches, sea-bands and ginger tablets, but didn't ever feel the need for anything. Some nights we felt rocked like babies, ever so gently and pleasantly. Sea conditions can vary however, so best to be prepared if you are prone to motion sickness. Yes indeed we had a marvelous time!

Archived