Carnival Glory Terminal?

sun_n_fun

We are leaving on Glory 7/3, our cruise docs show Pier 5 for embarkation. Everything I have read shows that the Glory departs Terminal 9/10. Does anyone know which terminal/pier is correct and can the new parking deck be used for both?

We are leaving on Glory 7/3, our cruise docs show Pier 5 for embarkation. Everything I have read shows that the Glory departs Terminal 9/10. Does anyone know which terminal/pier is correct and can the new parking deck be used for both?

We were on the Glory at the end of April. I do not remember the pier number, but there were signs directing you to the Glory. And there was a parking garage across the street.

According to the Port Canaveral web site, The Glory goes out of Terminal 10 which can accommodate 3500 plus and up to 130,000 gross tons, and the Fantasy goes out of Terminal 5, which can accommodate 3000.

I checked it out this morning via the Web Cam and it looks like it's slotted in Terminal 10. Why would it leave out of 10 and come back for you in Terminal 5? You can also see the Disney ship, which is docked next to it.

There is a parking deck right next to it. ;)

The Glory is too big to go out of terminal 5. Just a suggestion, if there is a line of cars waiting to drop off luggage, you may want to go ahead and park the car first, then carry your luggage across the street to the porters. We had to wait in the same line of cars twice last month -- once to drop off the luggage, then a second time to get into the parking area. We won't make that mistake twice. We'll make sure we don't take any more than we can carry or roll. Actually, even if we'd had to make two trips from the car to the porters with our luggage, it would have been faster than doing it to way we did. Have fun! We loved the Glory, and we're thinking about cruising on her again next time.

I agree with CruiseMom ...the dropping off luggage took a lot of time on our 5/22/04 cruise on the Glory .... it is a bit confusing at best LOL .... but in the long run worth any confusion to get on a cruise ship LOL :) but the sooner you get on the better IMHO :)...hope you have a wonderful 4th of July on the Glory ....seems those two go together ...

Susan/John

Clearwater

Archived