Camp Carnival Activities Triumph

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the activities sheet from Camp Carnival on the Triumph for 4/15-22/06?????

I meant to keep ours and my husband threw it away. I looked on webshots, but there weren't any for the Triumph or for those dates. Thanks!

Hey - You stole my name .... lol. I thought this was my post but I didn't remember writing it. My next cruise isn't for 6 months so I shouldn't be in cruise mode YET.

We're going on the Triumph how old was your child(ren)? Did they enjoy camp carnival. My son will be 7. He didn't like it at all when he was 4 and 5. I'm hoping he'll like the older activities.

My son and his friend (girl) were both 6 and loved it! Every minute they were with us we heard, "is it time to go back to the Kid's Club yet" ???

The other boy was 4 and he enjoyed it as well...but not as much as the other two. If she is still there, our favorite counselor was Linara from Russia!

these two people are the reason I am booking another cruise on Carnival.They were awesome with the kids.My son is 6 and he loved it.Camp carnival is just great, please ask any questions.Remember to tip them, they are well worth it

I'm hoping I can interest my DS7 in going to the club at least once in a while. He went once in a while on Disney but only really wanted to go when his friend was going to be there. Our last 2 cruises on Carnival he was not interested at all.

What were some of your kids (6 year olds) favorite activities. Maybe I can talk up some of them and he'll be excited to go.

And Shergar (Sherry?) - do you have a copy of the activities for the 6 year olds?

Thanks

Archived