Zenith: CC Cabin Choice

Jansen

Quick question:

I read in another thread that 1095 is awesome due to the quick "out the back door" access to the deck. Any noise problems back there, though? We were originally looking at midship CCs on that deck, but the stairs don't go up to 11. Any advice on best CC cabins on Zenith would be appreciated. Is it less rocky fore than aft, for example? Doing Bermuda Oct. 14 and want to book this week. Thanks for any advice!

One more thing: On the deck plan, it looks like the Captain's Table in the Caravelle is in the middle of the room, with several tables for four around it. We've always had good luck getting one of the tables meant for four just for the two of us on Gal, Summit, and Connie (with appropriate tippage to the restaurant manager upon embarkation, of course). We like to be near the Captain's Table. Anyone know if that might be a problem on Z? Anyone have a specific table number we should request?

We have booked 1090 (the last cabin on that side) for our Zenith 14 nighter in November. We chose it because it is a quick step outside to the aft deck, next best thing to a private balcony. We were very near the aft on deck 8 on the Horizon a few years ago and loved being able to pop up the aft stairs to the coffee machines and bar there.

There is more engine vibration coming in and going out of port but that did not bother us. There is a little more movement than mid-ships but less than forward.

Cinnamon

We had this cabin in November. There were no noise problems at all. I didn't notice very much motion either. There was some vibration on a couple of days, but only if you were leaning against the wall, such as reading in bed. Otherwise, it was not too bad. We booked it again for an 11 night Ultimate Caribbean.

The captian's table was against a divider wall facing the front of the restaurant. I didn't notice the tables around it. We had a small table for 2 to the left of their table. On the first night we were invited to dine with the captain on formal night and it was so much fun.

You will enjoy the Zenith. It may be small, but it had everything we needed, tons of character, and the best staff ever. Have fun!

We have booked 1090 (the last cabin on that side) for our Zenith 14 nighter in November. We chose it because it is a quick step outside to the aft deck, next best thing to a private balcony. We were very near the aft on deck 8 on the Horizon a few years ago and loved being able to pop up the aft stairs to the coffee machines and bar there.

There is more engine vibration coming in and going out of port but that did not bother us. There is a little more movement than mid-ships but less than forward.

Cinnamon

1090 and 1095 are the best, like a private balcony, and you can go up the back stairs one deck to get coffee in the morning. Have your OJ from room service and you get fresh squeezed. We are on the 11 night in Nov. of 2006 in 1090. I don't see any 14 night for Nov.of 2006 or 2007, when is your cruise?

1090 and 1095 are the best, like a private balcony, and you can go up the back stairs one deck to get coffee in the morning. Have your OJ from room service and you get fresh squeezed. We are on the 11 night in Nov. of 2006 in 1090. I don't see any 14 night for Nov.of 2006 or 2007, when is your cruise?

We depart Tampa on 3rd November this year for 14 nights around the Caribbean. After that the ship does the usual alternate 10 and 11 nights but the 14 nights is to get in synch with that schedule. We got a great deal by booking it very early, about 14 months ahead I think.

Cinnamon

Are there chairs on the balcony?

Thanks,

Debbie

Yes, they have padded "CC" type deck chairs in the sun on deck 10. Want a little shade? Just one deck down, burgers one deck up....two for the pool.

Dam it! I think I just sold myself another cruise!

Are there chairs on the balcony?

Thanks,

Debbie

This is not a bacony it is a back deck. People from other decks don't usually find it until 2 or 3 days into the cruise then they come out early and claim the lounges. I have seen peole come from other decks and carry the lounges off. I stop them and say they are not to be moved from deck 10. Don't know what I would do if anyone challenged me, mostly they just glare at me and keep on going, LOL.

Archived