Bon Voyage Dawn

just wanted to take a few moments out of all the back-stabbing, in-fighting and general mayhem that seems to be infiltrating the boards, to wish the Dawn and all who sail on her inaugural Bahamas/Bermuda itinerary today the best (mind you if you're reading this, you really need to head over to the docks ASAP :)).

as a first time cruiser, i am heading out there with my family on June 10th and i really look forward to building the anticipation with reports from any CCers who are travelling this route over the next four weeks.

have an amazing trip, splice a mainbrace or two for me!

just wanted to take a few moments out of all the back-stabbing, in-fighting and general mayhem that seems to be infiltrating the boards, to wish the Dawn and all who sail on her inaugural Bahamas/Bermuda itinerary today the best (mind you if you're reading this, you really need to head over to the docks ASAP :)).

as a first time cruiser, i am heading out there with my family on June 10th and i really look forward to building the anticipation with reports from any CCers who are travelling this route over the next four weeks.

have an amazing trip, splice a mainbrace or two for me!

My husband and I will be on the Dawn next Sat - our first cruise. I'll be sure to post comments and details upon return. I know I really enjoy hearing what recent passengers have said. We think this trip has a great itineray and we're really looking forward to it. Only one more week:)

To all you first time cruisers sailing on the Dawn, you couldn't have picked a better ship. When you are sitting in the Java Cafe, admiring the beautiful atrium, listening to some nice live music and watching those glass elevators going up and down, you can say to yourself, "The passengers on Titanic had nothing like this." Enjoy but remember that cruising can be addictive.

We'll be cruising on the Dawn (3rd time) next week. We'll post a review and let you know how it compares to to the first two.

Although we've enjoyed all our cruises we especially love the Dawn ... Happy cruising ...

actually CarlNCL if you'd read some of the messages i've seen over the last few days you'd know that although there's definitely a lot of biting going on on these boards, there's also a fair bit of stabbing being practised too! nonetheless, i'm always pleased to read that someone is giving my words their full and acutely erudite consideration.

and thanks to everyone else for their welcome - i already feel like an old timer with the wisdom i've been soaking up on here

after leaving my message, i went to take a gander at the Dawn - she looked magnificent, although the wow-factor was definitely muted by her proximity to the breathtaking Freedom of the Seas - a remarkable looking ship and definitely one i want to try at some point (assuming i can hire $40dailycruiser as my personal cruise booker - i thought i'd bagged a great deal for the Dawn until i read some of your now-deleted thread!)

anyway, if you're on the Dawn in the next four weeks have a ball - and i look forward to reading all your thoughts.

Cannot wait to hear the reviews from the Dawn with this new itinerary. We will be taking our first cruise in August on the Dawn w/this itinerary and I just can't wait!!!

Have a great trip and please post once you get back.

Archived