Glory On And Off Info

luvemcruzes

Just got off the Glory today - seemed normal to me. They were delayed clearing customs. We were one of the last colors chosen to get off and had trouble finding some of our bags but all in all it seemed OK. So you think it's a problem with Port Canaveral?

We Were On The Glory Last Year And The Embarkation And Disembarkation Was Horrible, Has Anyone Been On It Recently That Can Inform Me If Its Still The Same.

And.... Is The Ships Crew Still As Much Fun?

:) We sailed the Glory this past Feb on the E. Caribbean itinerary.

We arrived at the Port at about 11:45 & were on the Lido Deck I would

say no later than 12:30. It seemed very well organized. We did print the fun pass before we left. As far as the crew go's, everyone seemed very pleasant cant say that anyone was rude or seemed to not want to do their job. CD was Mark Price. Kevin Noonan was onboard and my all time favorite Weee Jimmie who we have grown to love from past cruises was also onboard as Asst CD. Tina Beena is another crew member who is very much involved with the onboard activities such as survivor, scavenger hunt & the hairy chest contest. Food was very good in the dining room & good enough on the bufett in the red sail. I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did.

Archived