Liberty aft balcony or ????

karen116

We just got our cabin assignment and would like everyones comments regarding an aft cabin 6456 vs. 6422 which is down the hall closer to the elevator. Help! I think that I'd like 6456 cabin.....what does everyone think? Thanks for your comments......

6442--Had that last Liberty.,6450, 6473, 6481.

20' balcony, privacy, looking out from the side rather than "seeing where you've been"--We've had 5 or 6 of these. Also--more window space than a regular balcony.;)

Thank you - i think im going to take that cabin! I'm sure my two nephews won't mind the switch :)

Before you go switching cabins, re-read the posts.

You are asking about 6456 (an aft facing balcony) and 6422 (a normal side facing balcony). One poster commented on 6442 (an extended side facing balcony). 6442 and 6422 are different cabins with must different balconies. Which cabin are you getting?

If I had to choose between 6456 and 6422 I would take 6456 for two reasons. One, it faces aft. Two, the balcony is larger. If you can get 6442 then I might take that one. The balcony is twice the size of 6422, however, it does not face the aft. In my opinion, if you switch to 6422 because of a post about 6442, while you could have 6456, you are going to be disappointed.

Before you go switching cabins, re-read the posts.

You are asking about 6456 (an aft facing balcony) and 6422 (a normal side facing balcony). One poster commented on 6442 (an extended side facing balcony). 6442 and 6422 are different cabins with must different balconies. Which cabin are you getting?

If I had to choose between 6456 and 6422 I would take 6456 for two reasons. One, it faces aft. Two, the balcony is larger. If you can get 6442 then I might take that one. The balcony is twice the size of 6422, however, it does not face the aft. In my opinion, if you switch to 6422 because of a post about 6442, while you could have 6456, you are going to be disappointed.

Hi Our room assignments are as I said - 6456 which is the aft balcony and then 6422 which is a balcony on the side. I think that I am going to switch with the boys and have the aft balcony. Thanks for your help.

Hi Our room assignments are as I said - 6456 which is the aft balcony and then 6422 which is a balcony on the side. I think that I am going to switch with the boys and have the aft balcony. Thanks for your help.

Okay, you have two balcony cabins. One is 6456 and one is 6422. Whoever is paying for the cruise should get 6456, it has a bigger balcony, see ...

7442 ...

7442balcony.jpg

7444 ...

7444balcony.jpg

The side facing balconies are just as wide, but not as deep.

Archived