Just back from the Sovereign 4 night cruise

This was my husbands and I first cruise.... And I must say we will never travel any other way again....... I have two complaints....The first is that Thursday our day at sea... BOth pools were closed due to a child pooping in the pool and the other pool a child vomited in it....... I must say I was impressed on how they thouroughly cleand the pool..... Drained it powered washed it ect....... But it was closed all day long....... The other complaint it wasn't long enough...... My hats off to Royal Caribbean......

This was my husbands and I first cruise.... And I must say we will never travel any other way again....... I have two complaints....The first is that Thursday our day at sea... BOth pools were closed due to a child pooping in the pool and the other pool a child vomited in it....... I must say I was impressed on how they thouroughly cleand the pool..... Drained it powered washed it ect....... But it was closed all day long....... The other complaint it wasn't long enough...... My hats off to Royal Caribbean......

Glad that you enjoyed your cruise. I know that one of the pools is supposed to be adults only. Shame that parents will not keep their kids of the pool.

Closing the pool is a health code requirement. It's supposed to be closed and cleaned for 24 hours. That's how long CDC has determined it takes to resanitize the pumps, filters, water lines, drains etc.

Archived