Electrical outlet question

freddiefritz

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but are the outlets (or the outlet) that are in the cabins the 3 pronged ones or just the 2 pronged ones? I would think that they are the 3, but in case they aren't I need to find an adapter so that I can plug in my notebook. Thanks in advance for any info.

Now see, I dont remember since I always carry the 3-prong adapter. I take my surge protector since it has a lot of outlets. Better be safe then sorry--take the adapter.

Definately the three prong grounding type throughout the ship! You won't have any trouble. It's code in the electrical bible. All habitable domains must have three prong grounded outlets. You will notice if you ever bought an older home that just had the two prong type, that during the Certificate of Occupancy inspection performed by your local municipality it would be noted on the failure section and would have to be remedied with the three prong type efore a C.O. would be issued. Same goes for the ships!:)

Archived