Returning Majesty Cruisers 5/7

We just returned from the Majesty, got in Boston yesterday were docked when we woke up at six thirty. This was our third cruise, however if it had been our first it might have seemed excellent. We didn't have excellent weather but not the cruise lines fault. The food was so so nothing outstanding. The entertainment as excellent, but the cast that was on our ship are either taking a vacation or splitting up. Comedian Budd Anderson was a blast and a juggler was excellent and there was a woman singer on there that called herself the Chocolate Goddess of Love was excellent. The Cruise Direction was Mike Witte he was good. They kept us laughing all the time. Crew was friendly but not overly friendly. Was seasick a couple of days but had a great time. enjoy.

Yes Amedaus was still on board, as far as the lounge acts, we didn't go there much was in the Disco but only because they had to move the New Years Eve Party inside due to inclimate weather. Not one of my favorite cruises.

CD: Mike Witte ACD: Tommy Wolf (Both great, btw)

No more President's menu, but did have lamb a couple of times. It's one of my favorites too.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear they were both great. I'm looking forward to October. They might still be there.

Archived