Early or Late Seating - can we request now?

karen116

Sure you can make your request now.

I made mine upon booking and it is on my papers- but my TA told me that it is only a request and that upon checking in, if I wasn't on the requested seating, then go see the Matri'D ASAP.

Good luck...never been a problem for me (but then again never had a party of 17 ):)

You can request a dinner seating. But, until sailing, it's merely a request. Not a binding agreement. If you haven't done so already, please make sure all group members are "linked". If you do so, they have to move you as a group...not deal with you as 17 individuals not travelling together

I always make my dining request at the time I book my cruise, and my request has always been honored with the exception of "one" time, when I booked rather last minute, so I would suggest you call your TA ASAP to request whichever seating it is that you prefer, and also to let her know that you would like your group of 17 to all sit together. as mentioned above, you'll need everyones booking number to insure that the tra'd links everyone together.

Have FUN!

Annie

Archived