QE2 Iberian Summer September 4 Sailing

Joal

My wife and I are on this cruise as well and like you are first timers on QE2. We are not totally new to cruising, having done an Alaskan Cruise on Celebrity a few years back and some ferryboats around the Greek Islands, but are travels are usually on land, so it should be a very nice change of pace. Its also our 35th Anniversary, so an occasion to celebrate. Hope to see you on board.

Hi:

Glad to know you are going on the same cruise. We also have taken some cruises before. The last one was in March of this year on the QM2. We had a great time, and the ship is fantastic. Weeks before going on the trip, we got in touch through this site with other people going on the same cruise. We met on board on a specific date, and then several times (usually over high tea), exchanging impressions and experiences. I hope we will be able to do the same this time. Our cabin is #4035. Keep in touch.

J. Lauderman

Sorry Joal - For some reason (maybe the sun in my eyes) I just re-read your posting. We are on the Iberian Summer Cruise alright, but its the one that is the last two weeks of July. Sorry we won't be neighbors after all - but hope that you have a great trip.

Oh well! I hope you too have a great trip. Maybe you can tell us about it. If you are planning to take any of the on shores excursions, please let us know which ones, and how you liked them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi BeardedGuy:

Think you might be back from your cruise. Hope you had a great time.

Would like to know how you liked it. How was the cabin? Particularly interested to know if you booked any of the shore excursions. If so, how did you like them?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Joal

Archived