Does it always RAIN???

royal girl

No it does not always rain in Bermuda. We have been to Bermuda many times and usually have good weather. If it does rain most of the time it's over very quickly. Only once I can remember it was a total wash out for one day ( in May 2001)

I like to use http://www.weather.bm/ to check the weather in Bermuda.

I am under the belief that it is the islands official weather web site. I could be wrong though. I too noticed that it seems to be raining a lot past few weeks. Maybe spring is their rainy season. I was there 2 times in mid June and had only sunny days.

I am headed there first week of July this year so I hope to have only sun.

take care and good luck.

Iv'e been to Bermuda in May, June ,July, Aug & Sept. So far, only a brief passing thunderstorm. It could be raining on one side of Bermuda & sunny on the other. Hope my luck holds out this summer. Cruising this year, we're only going to be in port one day. Also remember, if the sun gets too hot, there's always a breeze in the shade.

Was there last week and it was overcast 2 days, poured rain 1 night (after we got back home and until about noon the next day) and had 2 days of bright sunshine. After the 1 sunny day on the moped and a nice farmer burn, we're glad the other days were overcast now! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was in Bermuda May 2005 and it rained for three days. The last day in port was nice but the beach was so crowded. Everyone had the same idea before departure. This year we are going July 1st. Hopefully sunny skies.

I was in Bermuda May 2005 and it rained for three days. The last day in port was nice but the beach was so crowded. Everyone had the same idea before departure. This year we are going July 1st. Hopefully sunny skies.

I was there in May & June 2004. May was nice the first day and rained for the rest of our time there. June was better, though it was overcast.

My best weather has been in July. So, we are trying it again on July 9.

We just came back on June 18, 2006. the week before it had rained alot. Our week was beautiful except for Friday. It was definitely an all day rain. I think this year has been an exception to their normal rain. Usually it rains briefly but lately it has been all day rains.

Don't worry just yet. They predicated showers for us on Tuesday and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.....

Archived